Hideaway Strath nothing in comparison to that one minute
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo assumes that Lotte is fond of Hemlock but how far that fondness might extend the gangster cannot believe to say. Would it extend it far enough that, should Hemlock go into her estrus that Lotte would bless a consummation? It could be claimed as a favor between friends …because that was what it was, right? Giving Hemlock children, if that was what she wanted, was something he could do. He does not strive to replace Palisander for her, he does not strive to make her fairy-tale promises — for he is so very far from Prince Charming; he always fancied himself more of the antagonist — he does not strive to make her fall in love with him. The coywolf sovereign tells himself it was what any friend would do. Most of his children bear something of him in their coat colorations — except for Devin, Roarke and Eirlys who look more like his mother than they do anyone else, and Mallaidh whose coat resembles Lotte’s, but still he bears darkness in his own coat, melanistic as it is. Unintentionally, Hemlock’s contemplation spoke aloud gives way to his own: wondering whom those children would look like or if they would take from both of them.

“Mhm,” He murmurs in absent agreement to her words. He does not speak that not a single one of his children have grown up to be ugly but that sounds pompous even in his head and he does not give voice to it. “There is a slight chance she may kill us both.” The gangster teases with a fond chuckle; though he does not think his wife’s reaction would be that strong. After all, it isn’t as if Hemlock is homewrecking or he is cheating. Neither would have them bringing the possibility up with her beforehand. “We will worry about it when your time comes,” Arturo offers her a soft smile, attempting to reassure her. Of course, bringing up the possibility with Lotte is first priority but beyond that Ceannasach saw no need to fret about it otherwise. As of right now: Hemlock had plenty of time to decide.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - April 09, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - June 21, 2017, 04:33 PM