Swiftcurrent Creek Caribou Jerky
79 Posts
Ooc —
she jumped again.
the nymph hissed through her teeth, as her fangs 
clacked together and the silvery blur raced past her fangs. she was hungry and determined to sate herself. fishing was something that she had not quite mastered, yet she tried time and time again for lack of a better alternative at the moment. 

she was proving to be quite the scrappy sort. her entitled nature and vainness had fallen away over the months, replaced with a 
wilder and truer version of herself. months of isolation had molded her into a survivor, smaller and leaner and just a little bit meaner, perhaps. 
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks for starting!

Kelina had never been one to fish. If she could, she would feast on other wolves. But it seemed they didn't die all that often in the Teekon. Shame. Mostly the woman ate rabbits, for there was only one of her and right now she wanted to keep it that way. Of course, she could not deny that having a smaller companion or something might be nice - to help her carry out the tasks she had been given. 

The dark fae's thoughts were broken by a splash. She was nearing the Creek now, and she knew there was someone there. She had followed their scent, and she had decided to go and see what they were doing. If she didn't know any better, Kelina might think they were drowning.

When she finally caught sight of the coyote, the obsidian wolfess sat underneath a tree, simply watching as they tried their luck catching fish.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
79 Posts
Ooc —
she did not notice the woman, at first. too invested was she in the hunt, leaping time and time again. finally, exhausted from countless attempts and desperate, she made a final lunge that she did not expect to end fruitfully. luckily enough, her fangs caught the tail end of a small, silverscale creature, and she lunged backward, with a sharp flick of her muzzle bashed the fish against the rocks to cease it's struggling. 

she became aware of the other, then, and immediately bent over her fish, devouring it lest the other see a chance to grab a fast meal. she had found, rather quickly, that wolves and coyotes often did not, in fact, get along in any way. she watched the other with burning gaze the entire time she choked down the fish, waiting for her to do something, anything. 
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Finally she was noticed, and the coyote hoovered up the food before Kelina could so much as glance at it. She snorted with amusement, eyes scanning the smaller beast. "No sharing, hmm?" She grinned, flicking her tail. The woman raised her tail in a show of dominance, just to make sure the other knew who was on top here. No words were said for a few moments, before an idea came to mind. She would not share it just yet, but it was there.

Kelina stood up, sauntering over to the coyote with the grin still spread across her face. She circled it, reaching out her nose to see if she could gain any information from its scent. Nothing interesting. "So.... who might you be?" she asked, stepping back just a bit to face the creature.
79 Posts
Ooc —
the woman drew herself, offering a comment on her sharing habits to which the little coyote replied only with a flick of her tail, eyes boring into the other. she did not reply, but her stance radiated irritation. her gaze did not leave the woman as she circled her, gaze burning. "Who're you?"  came her rebuttal, no answer offered on her part. 
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
"I asked you first, little coyote, so answer me now." She spoke with authority that perhaps she didn't yet have over the creature, but she did not care. She did not like being denied answers - one might have already found that out if they had seen her before. Kelina's gaze was probably strong enough to burn holes through ones flesh, her purple eyes bore into the girl in front of her. 

Her lips pulled back, revealing sharp fangs - she wanted to intimidate the coyote. Not only was it fun, but she was beginning to get pissed.
79 Posts
Ooc —
"no"
her answer came clipped, hissed. her gaze darted beside the female, searching for a place to dart too, get away. she did not like this little conversation in the slightest, and her hackles and twitching tail displayed this easily. she could not hold her own in a fight, she knew very well, and yet her stubborn pride had her linger here instead of darting away as fast as possible. 
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
"Wrong choice, brat." she spat with a hiss, hackles rising. She stepped forward, closing what little distance there was between them. Kelina stared down the Coyote, growling a warning. No more words had to be spoken - her posture said it all: submit. She kept her tail held firm above her back, asserting her dominance in more ways than one.

She was angry, and would not stop until she recieved something. In this case, she wanted submission from the girl.
79 Posts
Ooc —
she wouldn't submit- she was tired of wolves believing themselves superior. 
"you wish, bitch" she snarled, low under her breath, and did not shift her stance. driven by foolish anger, her usual composure had faded over the long months of hardship and solitude, replaced by something grittier and more flammable. she lifted her chin, not breaking her stance, though her rational mind screamed at her to not be so stupid and run, run, run. 
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
"Defiant, aren't we?" she growled, pinning her ears to her head with her lips still drawn back. "Submit right fucking now or I'll make you." She assumed, however, based on what the coyote had already said, saying a sentence such as that probably would not do anything. So, she had to take action. 

Her head lurched forward and she stood taller, snapping her jaws in an attempt to grasp the coyote's scruff. Then she would force her down.
79 Posts
Ooc —
she darted away, yet not quick enough. teeth grasped her scruff, and enormous pressure forced her down. she buckled, seeking to rid herself of the weight, yet was unsuccessful. she snarled, attempting to nip at the woman's neck, but was ultimately forced down to the ground quite suddenly, where she stayed- adrenaline running through her veins and writhing madly to rid herself of the woman. 
feel free to PP her, as long as it isn't anything too drastic, btw!
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina was successful in grabbing the coyote's neck, even managing to push her to the ground. She smirked, holding in a cruel laugh. "Ready to submit yet?" She growled with a mouthful of the girl's scruff, ears flicking to catch an answer. If she did not recieve one, she would dig her claws into the creature's flank. She already had a grip on her - she was in control now.

The coyote was wriggling and writhing, making the dark fae that pinned her down want to bite her neck and end her life already. So short was her temper - it probably wasn't a good thing.
79 Posts
Ooc —
she did not answer, too caught up in pride born of anger. but when fangs pierced her hide, she hissed throw her teeth, and her writhing ceased. "Fine."  came her hissed words, and she twisted her neck to fixate her burning gaze on the other.

"What do you want?" came her words through clenched teeth, gaze aflame.  
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She had gotten what she wanted: the coyote had submitted to her. But now, now she had the chance to get something more. She thought for a moment, as the idea came back to mind. Now that would be fun. But first, "Catch me some food - I saw you catch that fish. And I'm tired." Kelina grinned, her grip loosening on the girl's scruff as she moved her paws back to the ground. Her purple eyes were fixed on the coyote - if it were to run, she'd be ready.

And certainly not happy.

"Get up." She ordered, stepping back ever so slightly. Then the dark fae motioned with her head to the Creek behind them. "Now hunt." There were more tasks she could give, but those would come later. This coyote could hunt, and so Kelina would use that.
79 Posts
Ooc —
her gaze blinked, confusion glinting a moment in her eyes. this woman wanted her to hunt for her? the fuck? as soon as the woman released her, she sprang away, watching the woman a moment, tail lashing. she could run, now. but would the woman take the effort to catch her? and if so, what would happen then? 

pelt prickling, wordlessly, she moved to the stream, nerves on edge. her gaze was fixed on the woman, and wordlessly, she began- she'd give the crazy woman what she wanted, then she'd flee. this time, when she turned to the stream, it took her less time than before to capture one of the silver-scaled fish, which she promptly through in the direction of the woman. her tail lashed, watching, waiting for her to begin to eat. as soon as her teeth fastened within the meal the coyote had offered, she would flee- or at least try too. 
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina just smirked as the coyote went and began to fish, very soon catching one and bringing it over to Kelina. "This isn't all I want you to do, just so you know. Don't even think about running, because trust me, I'm very much ready for that." She kept her eyes focused on the girl as she leaned down to take a bite out of the fish. Honestly, she wasn't the biggest fan of fish - wolf was so much better, but she wasn't in the mood to hunt right now.

The dark fae made sure to watch the coyote carefully as she ate, just in case she was to run.
79 Posts
Ooc —
it did not surprise her that the other mentioned fleeing- she was practically balancing on her tiptoes, utterly prepared for flight. and yet the other's words had her pause, sink back onto her soles and the earth. she could risk it- her instincts screamed at her to run. she stared darkly at the woman, considering as she stuffed her huge, meaty frame. and she was huge, to the coyote, who was but a fraction of her size, and unwilling to chance the odds now. for all knew that wolves were big, and strong, but also rather stupid- and the woman knew, eventually, an opportunity would appear. then, she'd flee- but not now. not yet. she glared at the woman with all the force in which she hated this entire situation. 
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She finished the small meal rather quickly, and after it was gone she watched the Coyote, grinning as she saw the hatred etched across her face. "Come now, don't be so miserable." She cooed, smirking. Clearly, Kelina was enjoying herself here.

"Right, onto business." Her personality switched again, and the smirk vanised. Her tail rose up in dominance once more, so that the other girl would remember who was in charge here. "I have a task to do - and you're going to help me with it. A kidnapping, I suppose."
79 Posts
Ooc —
what irritated herself the most was the ease in which she found herself in this situation. one moment fishing, the next practically enthralled to this woman. the woman's remark went unanswered, the coyote's mind twisting darkly. how much she'd like to see the woman drowned in the stream, bloated body rolling down the water-

but she was hardly able to drown a fully grown wolf. such thoughts were set aside, as the woman set herself into a pose screaming dominance and proclaimed that she would help her kidnap someone. again, she wondered what exactly was wrong with this wolf; but she reasoned if the woman could kidnap another, she could very well flee...one wolf could not keep two prisoners. her head twitched in a nod, clipped and echoing barely controlled rage. she'd stay with this one, for a time. until the dark woman found another to keep her entertained, and then she would flee.