Wapun Meadow beauty of freedom
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Nikai was eager to go exploring on his own after going out with Valette earlier. Having successfully made it through there and now awaiting a mission so that he could hone his exploration skills, he found himself wanting for more. Unable to keep himself anchored to Easthollow he'd set out, crossing the borders alone for the very first time.

His body language was careful and submissive as he demurely walked through the meadow in the afternoon, accompanied by the sun. It looked beautiful, the part of the meadow where he was at, set ablaze with different colours of flowers, and Nikai felt the urge to romp around in them — but he kept himself together, for now. He realised how much he missed his sister, too — he wished she'd be home soon so they could return here and romp through the flowers together, he thought as he stood and stared at their beauty.
25 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The slight limp in her step was gone, but she still felt the stiffness in her body as she trotted through the meadow, her gnarled body an ugly, muddy blot against the explosion of beauty. She searched for herbs, as was usual for the gipsy witch, both eyes squinted as she sniffed intently.

With her increasingly failing vision, she relied mainly on her nose to guide her to the right herbs she needed for the moment. With her eyes barely open, she barged right into the pup, snorting. Her eyes widened quickly, only for one to fall into a squint once more, the dancing, crazy eye popped wide open. Vot you zink you're doink? Hmm?
Božena can "see" the auras of people and uses them for fortune-telling:
http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com...nings.html
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
In his enthusiasm Nikai didn't see anyone coming. So when he was suddenly bumped into he startled and nearly fell over. Just about managing to right himself, his tail drooped and he looked wide-eyed into the face of another wolf. If he hadn't recognised the scent of Valette and Steady lingering about this wolf he may have been altogether more frightened, but as it were the fear was still apparent on his face before it started to fade.

"What do I —" he half-repeated in a stammer before he recollected himself. "I was just exploring. Uh, sorry if I was in the way." Nikai smiled apologetically, a little bashfully so, though he reminded himself it was probably just another pack mate and it wasn't much different to being in Easthollow. "I'm Nikai — from Easthollow."