Hideaway Strath Happiness is like glass
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Family thread! @Arturo , @Lotte and any puppers who want to join ♥

[table width=80%][tr][td]Aimlessly had Chusi been wandering their new home - day in, day out but still did she have trouble believing that this was the place where she was meant to be. She had not dared scout out just yet, finding it all too dangerous. Besides, Arturo (although she was now officially an adult) probably didn't want her gone for all too long with the Blackfeather Fuckers still out there. Dakarai and Olive had royally fucked up Chusi's comfortable day-to-day pattern she had at Ravensblood Forest. Every now and then did she check up on her mother and new siblings, but for the rest she had walled herself off from the pack to relax a bit.

Today, she decided to see how much bigger her little brothers and sisters had gotten - and, of course, she wanted a snuggle or two from everyone, too. She softly moved toward the den, carefully so, but decided to not just poke her head in. Anyone in thare? She whispered quietly.[/tr][/td][/table]
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —
Sight was a wondrous, sometimes terrifying thing. There were moments that he forgot a time he'd ever known before, overwhelmed by the fact that he could see and do things. The world was still so interesting and now that he could see them even as fuzzily and poorly as he did. He could tell the difference between light and dark, wiggling his way from the shadows of the den towards the entrance; unknowingly approaching his older sister as she came to visit them. 
[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Breezing through Lotte posts. I am sorry for the lackluster quality. Tagging for reference. Molly and Ceallach both have both eyes open.

“Chusi!” Lotte beamed at her first daughter, her tail stirring leaflitter and loam. “Your father stepped out for a moment, but I and your pikkuveljet and pikkusisaret are here. Would you like to come in and see them?” She wanted to share every part of her life with the ocher-eyed girl, for there was still an almost sisterly quality to parts of their relationship in addition to what they shared as mother and daughter. It formed a rich and strongly woven tapestry between them. “Look at Ceallach and @Mallaidh,” she urged. “What can you notice about them?” Ceallach, first to open his eyes, was already wriggling toward his older sister, and Lotte licked him encouragingly, her tongue pushing the fine fur against the grain as she went up along his spine. Then she turned to her darkling daughter, bathing her tiny face in kisses. She preened the twins last of all, her lips pulling into a small frown as she looked at the weakest of the quartet. Eirlys’ weakness at the teat was beginning to show in her unthrifty form and lack of round puppy fat.
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Cameo. Tag me if you need me to respond! <3

Mallaidh isn’t paying much attention to her surroundings. Her mother’s tag cleans at her back while she stares down at the den floor. Her vision is still blurry and unfocused and they don’t seem to be improving so she’s become rather accustomed to the haziness each day has. Her milky blue eyes are staring down where her feet should be but they blend too much in with the floor and shadows. There’s a faint outline on either side of her that, just maybe, are what her legs look like. When Lotte stops her grooming, however, she pops her head up and looks at the silhouette of her mother. She speaks and her little body vibrates, scooting back into her chest to feel the way it makes her body happy, closing her eyes and snuggling in close.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Immediately did she hear the voice of her mother and she tripled closer with a happy bounce in her step and a wag of her tail. mum! She chipped happily. While she had expected Lotte to be with her children, there had been a possibility that she had been out or asleep for a while and that Arturo was babysitting the pups. Her mother had recovered so well that it almost earned a celebration, but the little sea sprite would save that for later when she actually had a plan for a party. Perhaps a birthday party would suffice? Hehe - would'I! She said quite loudly, ears flicking with the sudden bold sound. Sorry - ya're all pretty tired, prolly - I'shouldn't be shoutin' 'bout. She excused herself, lying down at the entrance of the den when a little head poked out.

Chusi stared at the pup for a while, seeing that his mask was not unlike that of her father. I mean, she knew it was Arturo's kid and her not-so-biological sibling - but still did it make her feel embarrassed that she did not carry that same resemblance to her father. Nonetheless, her tail went up and waved like a proud little flag as she lied there, studying his face when Lotte spoke again. Such pr'tty blue eyes ya got there... She said softly with a knowing grin.[/tr][/td][/table]
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
65 Posts
Ooc — KJ
A perceptible shift in the den’s atmosphere stirred Eirlys to full wakefulness, and she gathered her turtle flippers beneath her in a flurry of movement as she wormed her way toward the King Sequoia’s opening. At this stage, despite her sealed lids, she too could tell whether she was moving toward something light or dark — and she moved toward the light now, and by association, toward Chusi. She didn’t stop until she was moments away from brushing up her isosisko’s hind leg, and then she seemed to pause and reassess how far she’d come. Blindly she swung her head to “look” over her shoulder, squeaking plaintively, before she shuffled forward with single-minded determination. Unless Chusi shifted her position, Eirlys would almost certainly come into tentative contact with the slim, solid wall of the adolescent’s metatarsus.
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —
Another big approached. It wasn't the same big he often burrowed into, as he'd found Arturo perfect for nesting close to. Lotte was the supreme big because she brought milk with her - and though he didn't have a name for any of these wolves they were still somehow his and brought him comfort. His smalls all together were good and wholesome - and often he sprawled himself around one of them, sometimes on them. He continued to scoot until Chusi was in is way, coming to a stop because he could tell he wouldn't make it through her. His sister, however didn't get that memo and so Ceallach watched her - the smaller fuzzy pale thing he'd started to notice was different than the bigger pale thing - as she continued on her path to careen right into their older sister. 
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I’m sorry! I didn’t realize it was my turn.

Lotte watched contentedly as Chusi drew closer, rising carefully and disengaging from poor Mallaidh and Roarke so that she could greet the young hunter properly. Lovingly she nibbled at the girl’s cheek, smoothing her tongue across her dusk-dark crown. “They cannot hear you well yet,” Lotte reassured her first daughter. “See how their ears fold over? Sounds will come to them slowly. Anyway,” she continued blithely, “noise is good for them — making it and hearing it. Your uncle Dagfinn and I were always shouting and making noise, and now we are some of the best singers from the Enok Tundra.” She preened boastfully, though a glint of mischief was in her eyes as she settled down again and tucked poor Mallaidh and Roarke back in the fluff of her decolletage.

Lotte grinned at the girl when she commented on Ceallach’s beautiful blue eyes. “Your eyes were blue once, too, you know,” she said. Of course, by the time Lotte had met Chusi her eyes had already shifted to their striking ocher hue. “All cubs are born with the sky in their eyes.”