Hideaway Strath Happiness is like glass
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Immediately did she hear the voice of her mother and she tripled closer with a happy bounce in her step and a wag of her tail. mum! She chipped happily. While she had expected Lotte to be with her children, there had been a possibility that she had been out or asleep for a while and that Arturo was babysitting the pups. Her mother had recovered so well that it almost earned a celebration, but the little sea sprite would save that for later when she actually had a plan for a party. Perhaps a birthday party would suffice? Hehe - would'I! She said quite loudly, ears flicking with the sudden bold sound. Sorry - ya're all pretty tired, prolly - I'shouldn't be shoutin' 'bout. She excused herself, lying down at the entrance of the den when a little head poked out.

Chusi stared at the pup for a while, seeing that his mask was not unlike that of her father. I mean, she knew it was Arturo's kid and her not-so-biological sibling - but still did it make her feel embarrassed that she did not carry that same resemblance to her father. Nonetheless, her tail went up and waved like a proud little flag as she lied there, studying his face when Lotte spoke again. Such pr'tty blue eyes ya got there... She said softly with a knowing grin.[/tr][/td][/table]
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Happiness is like glass - by Chusi - April 16, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Happiness is like glass - by Ceallach - April 16, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: Happiness is like glass - by Lotte - April 18, 2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Happiness is like glass - by Mallaidh - April 18, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Happiness is like glass - by Chusi - April 19, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: Happiness is like glass - by Eirlys - April 22, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Happiness is like glass - by Ceallach - April 22, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: Happiness is like glass - by Lotte - May 11, 2017, 10:44 AM