Firefly Glen everything about you is so overwhelming
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The first few sentences the male spoke caused a whole new amount of questions to fill the girl's head. What the heck was Neverwinter? Why were only Rannoch and Cypress the alpha's children...what about Rian? The way he described everything couldn't help but make her curious about his past, especially since it sound so similar to what happened with her. Parents gone, new leadership, not agreeing with the new alphas, his situation sounded so alike her own, Rose actually wondered if this kind of thing was common. She parted her lips to question him but quickly clamped her jaws shut when he made it clear he had no interest in further speaking on the matter. Perhaps another time then...

Her mind was still distracted with the last subject, but Rose did her best to try and focus on the current conversation. "I'm glad I can be of use...or well I guess I'm actually glad I'm important," she revealed without thinking about her words. The flame had never felt that she was ever needed before now. However with this group she felt a certain significance and Rose was afraid to let that go now that she had gotten a taste of it.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 17, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 11:55 AM