Blackfoot Forest when the dark met the light
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Private 
@Ikari, if you aren't busy~

The darkness – a canopy of madness casually touches the air in a sensual swerve into a realm of what is felt as undead. A world which neither lived nor died. Ensnared betwixt either world of life and death. Trees stood up so tall, blending so perfectly into the blackened skies whilst clouds formed into a monstrous titan. Late, another midnight hour passed with the sun looming away as if the darkness had stripped the heavens from its light, as the moon too, was concealed by the clouding heavens. He was masked away as if wishing he were left unseen for unsightly reasons. 

Lost in the sear of trees, long nimble legs painted in the darkest of ebony crept through the forest land. A deep, emerald green gaze meticulously had been hidden away beneath dark lids. Listlessly roaming amongst the shadows, he spied casually on those that lingered through the air of suspicion.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
oof i didn't even see this ooPs

Ikari didn't know where he was, exactly. Although, really, when did he ever? Despite finally finding a pack, and a place he felt like could be home, the man still yearned for adventure and exploration. He plodded through the woods, large feet leaving indents in the soft dirt below as he traveled with his head lowered, nose nearly brushing against the ground. Scents drifted this way and that, bringing in the smell of prey and soft spring air, and extremely hot men, mind you. 

Wait.

Ikari froze, then, his head jerking up and his eyes widening. That particular smell stuck to his nostrils like tar, and an angry snarl left the man's throat. Fuckfuckshitfuck that damn bastard was here! Ikari still planned on getting revenge for his lost ear, and now could be the perfect time.

He sped up his gait to a lope, feet pounding against the ground in a fashion not unlike that of a bear, and crashed through bushes and whatever else was in his way. "Oi, asshole! Snake!" he shouted, looking this way and that for the monstrous black wolf. That proved to be quite difficult, considering the fact is was dark as fuck outside, and Snake also happened to be dark as fuck. 

Luck seemed to be on his side, and Ikari caught sight of the white markings on the other's chest, stark against the darkness surrounding the devilish man. He could not see the dangerous green eyes of the other, and he suspected that they were closed. "I'll kill you, you bastard!" Ikari shouted, breaking the silence once more, before charging after the man, stopping once he got in range.
note: Ikari is biologically female

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Silence. A cool breathe whistled through the air, dancing through onyx fur, crying nothing into the monster's ears as it fled beyond the beyond, leaving the man alone. Winter had left the endless cold behind, casting itself away to softened green and blossoming colors, though even then the mad man lurked at the corner of one's eye, ever present, ever watchful. 

Green eyes blinked open and scrutinized ahead in a thoughtful manner, a quiet conscious wrought with endless cycles of thought, weightless in time they constantly filled him with cautious demands where action left him at fault many a times. A frown weighed lightly upon black jowls as he looked towards the ground, before his eyes flickered shut again. The frown dissolved into a small smile that tugged on dark lips, showing a sliver of white as he hummed, a sound low in his throat that rattled his chords. It was a meaningless song, simply an impish tune that bounced around in his head.

Carefully, he waited for any signs of life to snatch away his attention from himself, though with his silence came only the sounds of far away noises and aimless winds. The black wolf gave a slight sigh, flexing the toes of his paws. Boredom was truly never a fun thing, and it caught Snake in it's sticky web, seemingly not willing to release him anytime soon. 

It was then that a singular scent stronger than the rest brought to the attention of the man, emerald eyes sliding open. Ah, he knew that smell well. Not long after, the tell tale sound of Ikari's loud voice reached Snake's ears. He allowed a crooked jack-o-lantern grin to pull at his maw, stretching his mouth impossibly wide as slender head turned to face the man [woman, truly, but Snake had learned not to speak out about it], ghostly white in the darkness. "Oh how I've missssed you!" the demonic man crooned as Ikari got closer, swearing all the way. "I sssee your vocabulary hasssn't gotten much better ssssince we lassst met," he adds once more, one eyebrow raising quite skeptically, when the golden wolf before him finally comes to a stop.

motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
As Ikari made his way closer, he caught sight of that menacing grin upon Snake's lips, shining white in the light of the moon from above. It was creepy.

And infuriatingly intriguing. Not in an attractive way, not at all.

"Hey! Cuntshit! I got unfinished business with you! Hissy snake ass bitch, c'mere!"

The large wolf slowed to a stop rather gracelessly, paws slamming into the ground as he brought himself face to face with Snake. He didn't think he'd ever get rid of this height thing the other man had going on, but he'd leave it alone for now. Chest heaving, Ikari sent a glare the man's way, eyes heavy lidded. "What the hell?" he scowled up at Snake, "All of a sudden you're all sassy? Man, here I was thinkin' we could have a good conversation. I was gonna tell you about the shit I just went through. Not sure why I thought that."

He stood, shaking himself. He honestly hadn't really had a reason to chase the man down. He'd just sort of... done it. Now that he was actually face to face with the twatass again, though, memories of their first encounter came to mind, and he scowled. An idea began to form in his head.

"Alright, ya little shit," Ikari leaned in close, "I just thought up a reason to talk to ya. I didn't have one before. Honestly I was just yelling. But I've got a reason now." he scooted back a short ways, then fell into a crouch. 

"Ya see, I never did get to thank you for bein' such a cunt that last time," he said through clenched teeth. A tight grin spread across his maw, and he lowered his head. 

"I don't have anything witty to say right now, so instead I'll just sorta... YAAAAA!" he charged, hoping to hit him dead on with his head. He hadn't backed up very far, and he didn't put too much force into his push. He didn't want to break anything in the little bitch. Not yet, anyways. But Ikari decided Snake might look nice broken and bleeding on the ground at his feet. A snarl emerged from his throat. He might've gotten out of his last scrap a little worse for wear, but he'd win this one easy, for sure.
note: Ikari is biologically female

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
b e a t h i m u p he deserves it lmao

"Kill him, Snake. Rip him open. Drown him. Drown him in viscera. Kill him, Snake." Dark, macabre thoughts echoed through Snake's head, egging him on as Ikari swore and insulted him. Green eyes flickered to the other man's face, dragging over his features before eventually finding his fiery golden eyes. He held his tongue as the other spoke, spewing vulgar words this way and that. What he was not expecting, however, was the headbutt that came his way. 

The large man stumbled backwards a few steps before leveling out his footing if Ikari were to headbutt him again. "Wasss that sssupossed to be an attack?" he said with a giggle, eyes narrowing in amusement, despite his surprise. "If it'sss a fight you want, Kari, then it'sss a fight you will get." With a soft hum of delight, Snake bounced backwards away from Ikari before darting back in, lunging forwards at an alarming speed and hoping to connect his teeth to the flesh on the other wolf's shoulder.