Blackfoot Forest when the dark met the light
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
As Ikari made his way closer, he caught sight of that menacing grin upon Snake's lips, shining white in the light of the moon from above. It was creepy.

And infuriatingly intriguing. Not in an attractive way, not at all.

"Hey! Cuntshit! I got unfinished business with you! Hissy snake ass bitch, c'mere!"

The large wolf slowed to a stop rather gracelessly, paws slamming into the ground as he brought himself face to face with Snake. He didn't think he'd ever get rid of this height thing the other man had going on, but he'd leave it alone for now. Chest heaving, Ikari sent a glare the man's way, eyes heavy lidded. "What the hell?" he scowled up at Snake, "All of a sudden you're all sassy? Man, here I was thinkin' we could have a good conversation. I was gonna tell you about the shit I just went through. Not sure why I thought that."

He stood, shaking himself. He honestly hadn't really had a reason to chase the man down. He'd just sort of... done it. Now that he was actually face to face with the twatass again, though, memories of their first encounter came to mind, and he scowled. An idea began to form in his head.

"Alright, ya little shit," Ikari leaned in close, "I just thought up a reason to talk to ya. I didn't have one before. Honestly I was just yelling. But I've got a reason now." he scooted back a short ways, then fell into a crouch. 

"Ya see, I never did get to thank you for bein' such a cunt that last time," he said through clenched teeth. A tight grin spread across his maw, and he lowered his head. 

"I don't have anything witty to say right now, so instead I'll just sorta... YAAAAA!" he charged, hoping to hit him dead on with his head. He hadn't backed up very far, and he didn't put too much force into his push. He didn't want to break anything in the little bitch. Not yet, anyways. But Ikari decided Snake might look nice broken and bleeding on the ground at his feet. A snarl emerged from his throat. He might've gotten out of his last scrap a little worse for wear, but he'd win this one easy, for sure.
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
when the dark met the light - by Snake - April 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: when the dark met the light - by Ikari - May 08, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: when the dark met the light - by Snake - May 23, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: when the dark met the light - by Ikari - May 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: when the dark met the light - by Snake - June 02, 2017, 04:41 PM