Noctisardor Bypass But there are things that the Homilies and hymns won't teach ya
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The approach of Circe had not been expected, as Gwen hardly knew the subordinate and she was still not completely trusted yet. The Empress glanced up, eyes teary, watching the dark wolfess with a blank expression. What could she say? She did not wish to spill out her whole life story and explain where things had gone wrong, nor did she want to speak about how many loved ones she had lost. 

"I'm fine," she muttered, sniffing one more time before flicking her tail in uncertainty. She forced the rest of the tears back and avoided the gaze of the raven. It would do no good for her packmates to watch her cry - and breaking down in front of them all was the last thing she wanted to do. "I'm just.... remembering things. But it does not matter. I'm fine." The icy queen pushed herself up so that she was sat down, watching Circe now with unreadable eyes once more. 

"How are you settling in to the pack? I... I know we haven't really had a chance to talk since you joined, and I do apologise for that. I have been busy." Her attempt at changing the subject was probably useless as the inferior had seen her crying, she had seen the pain etched across her leaders face, and no doubt she would still know something was up. But Gwen tried to take her mind of it by switching the conversation onto Circe instead.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: But there are things that the Homilies and hymns won't teach ya - by Gwen - May 01, 2017, 08:03 AM