Hideaway Strath before the song dies
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
moving this along some, let me know of I need to make any changes, loves <3  

Hemlock looks from one parent to the other a few times before her gaze falls to the tiny puppy again. Her eyes are shot wide, she knows this, just as she knows she's probably never looked so undignified before either Alpha. There is a purpose in her movements still and while it had comforted her to know Eirlys fought against her movements before, now it will be another struggle to get her to eat the honey without risking any other issues. 

"S-surrely she will hate me,"  Hemlock mused dryly, words a bit thick and pronounced awkwardly but she can't really worry about that now. Drawing Eirlys from Lotte's breast Hemlock presses and pushes at her mouth to get it open again, but this time when the snow drop protests Hemlock presses a honey coated  toe against her tongue as far back as she safely can to make the child have to lap at the thick substance. 

Hemlock isn't sure how much would be needed, but still she watches despite the near comical response of her snout to the stings. Hopefully neither parent will be focused on her at all; everything will be about their pale pup and not her inflated snout. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
before the song dies - by Eirlys - April 22, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: before the song dies - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: before the song dies - by Arturo - April 23, 2017, 06:25 AM
RE: before the song dies - by Eirlys - May 06, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: before the song dies - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: before the song dies - by Arturo - May 27, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: before the song dies - by Hemlock - June 21, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: before the song dies - by Lotte - June 23, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: before the song dies - by Eirlys - July 13, 2017, 03:16 PM