Hideaway Strath roll deep
Blocking my life is the fear of my future.
39 Posts
Ooc — Belle
August gave a genuine smile at the leader's words. "Thank you very much... No, Declan is fine... He's just... He hasn't hurt me. He gave me shelter when I needed it, before coming here." She finally managed, despite the few hesitations between. It was complicated when it came to Declan. She held a certain fear of him, but at the same time he had been willing to almost look after her on his way to Teaghlaigh. She would not have found this pack if it were not for him.  So, for that, she was grateful.

The Banrion's next words did confuse her slightly, but she kept her smile regardless. "It was not what I was taught, no... but.... I can still learn new things..." Big sister, huh? She liked that. It made her feel... welcome. Like she truly belonged here. 

Swear to me you will try. It was scary to her. Just the very thought made her feel very small, but Lotte was asking her to try. And she liked Lotte. After much hesitation, the girl gave a promising nod. "I swear I will try...." This was her family now. She could rest among them without feeling like she was in danger all the time. August had not even realized that she ranked above two men, and this already gave her hope. Maybe she could fit in like everyone else.
Caregiver: 1/5
Messages In This Thread
roll deep - by Lotte - April 22, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: roll deep - by August - April 22, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: roll deep - by Lotte - May 02, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: roll deep - by August - May 03, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: roll deep - by Lotte - May 20, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: roll deep - by August - May 22, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: roll deep - by Lotte - May 27, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: roll deep - by August - May 30, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: roll deep - by Lotte - June 04, 2017, 12:36 AM