Noctisardor Bypass Ev'ry burden, ev'ry disadvantage
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
Being pregnant sucked. She was out of the den peeing for what must have been the tenth time in two hours. She grumbled as she squatted and then kicked dirt over the urine to mask the scent of pregnancy, before walking back.  Changing her mind she walked uncomfortably to the cache where there was new kills after the poisoning incident. Grabbing a rabbit she carried it back to the den site and lay down to eat it. on the fourth mouthful she stood up and tottered a few feet before retching and barfing it all up again violently.

She couldnt seem to hold anything down, and it sucked! she couldnt sleep without pain and it sucked! She began to cry silently curling up into herself. The hormones of pregnancy had finally reached her.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
You have no idea how much I squealed when I saw the title was lyrics from Hamilton. c:

Mawk had made sure to keep a close eye on Cebra, whether she knew it or not. He was constantly around to check if she was okay, and now as he came back from a border patrol he found her throwing up the remnants of her meal. He began to approach, frowning as he watched her curl up and begin to cry. 

"C...Cebra? Are you... okay?" What was wrong? He'd never really been around a pregnant wolfess before so all this was new to him. He had no understanding of what his mate might be feeling right now. Of course, he knew about the hormones and all that, but it was still confusing. "Please don't cry..." He hated to see her cry. He didn't believe he'd ever seen her cry. She was so strong.

"Tell me what's wrong." He lay down beside her, nudging her shoulder comfortingly with his nose.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I KNOW RIGHT!!

Illecebra looked up at Mawk with watery eyes and uncurled her body so she could face him properly. She sniffed quite loudly and offered him a slight smile "i'll be okay. Its just im new to pregnancy, I cant sleep, I get these cramps, and I can barely hold anything down. Its confusing and scary, amd my emotions are all over the place"  she complained, ranting a bit before becoming quiet again and takimg a breath. She sat up and moved her position so that when she lay down, her head was draped across his back.

"Then again I know im growing our children inside me, and it brings me an incrediblw swnse of joy. Our babies Mawk. We are having Children!" She said with a wide smile. She shook her head slowly with amazement before licking the back of his head "We're going to be a family" she murmured.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
<3

Mawk was unsure what to say - he'd never been pregnant (obviously) so he had never felt what Cebra must be. He was completely useless in this situation. With no words he pressed closer, hoping to bring whatever comfort he could. "It must be scary - I guess most new things are scary. But I'm always here and if you ever need anything, please tell me so I can help you... I might know nothing about pregnancy, but I'll try my hardest to make you feel better,"

Then she spoke again, this time of the joys and excitement that the pups would bring, and Mawk smiled, nodding. "You don't know how proud of you I am - just knowing that I am your mate, and that you are carrying our children, makes me so happy. I love you, Cebra,"
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her tail stirred against the ground rapidly as she nuzzled him lovingly, breathing in his scent deeply and sighing. " yeah we'll see When my belly is round with our babies, and i can barely walk."  she teased though her tone was honeyed with love. It was a miracle how far her life had turned around, ow much she had changed. She blamed it on his curled tail. The thought made a bubble of laughter leave her maw and she rolled onto her back gazing up at Mawk's handsome face.

"I love you too Mawk. Nothing could ever change that, or make my love fade." She whispered and then grunted as another bout of cramps hit her. "The babies agree" she chuckled.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
OMG, I am so gonna start calling this guy Mawkimoo ;-; Lmfao

The bubble of laughter broke Mawk's thoughts and he glanced down at her with a loving grin on his muzzle. She's so beautiful, he thought again as his eyes sparkled with love. He leaned his head down and gave her a small lick on the cheek, then the wolfdog gave a wag of his tail.

"I can't wait to see what they look like. Just imagine it now, a litter of beautiful children running around causing mayhem." He chuckled, picturing the scene in his mind.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
*thinks of Markimoo*

Illecebra pictured a bunch of fierce Mawk look alikes, running around and tormenting the pack her lips twitching up into an amused smile.  She sighed happily all troubles forgotten as she placed her head over the back of Mawk's neck. "Noor is having children too. Im hoping they can be friends" she said softly. She wondered if he knew how her and Noor were on good terms yet, and if he was okay with that.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Exactly my thoughts...

"Yeah, I heard about that. I'm sure they'll get along great - After all, they're gonna grow up together." He smiled, giving comforting licks to Cebra's forehead. "I haven't spoken to Noor in a while... how's she doing?" He knew naught of their time together, nor how they were on good terms now. Last he heard they had an arguement - but that was a while ago now. The wolfdog supposed he'd been too busy with tasks around the pack to notice some of the growing relationships. Though he was not blind enough to not notice Horosk and Semira. They seemed somewhat... close. Perhaps it was just a close friendship. Either way it was really none of his buisness.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It seemed that Mawk didn't know of Noor's new friendship with her, Cebra noted the fact as she smiled through Mawk's comforting licks.  She pressed her nose into the soft fur beneath his throat and breathed his scent in.

"We have developed a.... friendship of sorts. We both want our pups to grow up liking the others. We don't want anymore qualms." She replied happily.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Short post is short :c

Mawk gave a little smile, glad of the friendship that had grown. "That's great!" He chuckled then, imagining two litters of hyper pups chasing and tormenting each other. Or, rather, tormenting the adults. 

"We'll have to think of names at some point..."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra nodded in agreement and removed her head from his fur, golden eyes closing as the sun shifted direction and soaked into her pelt. The warmth felt really nice so she rolled over onto her back and allowed it to warm her belly. Ears turning in Mawk's direction as he spoke she grinned "I have some Ideas" she said eagerly.

"If we have a girl Rowana, Because the name runs among the best and strongest warriors in my family" she said proudly her tail thumping against the ground. "For boys I have a few ideas. Kyron, Fallon,Dante" she listed off the ideas though she left alot of them out so he could throw some in.