Moonspear i watched the fire that grew so low,
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
The afternoon dawned warm and sunny--very, very springtime in essence. After some good, soaking rains followed by a few days of sunshine, the greenery on the mountain had practically begun to explode with more new life than ever before. Once again, it was everywhere, and winter with its frosts was well and wholly behind them. Scents of blooms and new growth predominated, and leaves were unfurling more by the hour it seemed, spreading and reaching for the warm sunshine.

She roved quietly through the young shade, making no moves to cover any ground quickly, because it would just drive her back to their heartlands for a nap sooner. Instead she savored the pathway over their middling grounds, picking along in silence.
a puny little start but if any of the svartell fam are out there.. [eyes]
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He's not an adult but he's a Svartell! c:

He was off exploring again. His parents did not seem to mind, for neither had scolded him for wandering away on his own. Or maybe they just hadn't found him yet. Either way, Aries was content to be on his own and as much as he liked his family, he did not wish to stay with them all the time.

It was warm today, and the young boy was padding around, thinking about the events that had occured during his first encounter with the big male. The one who he didn't think liked him - he had forced Aries to submit, even when Aries didn't know him! One day, he would show that guy just what he could do!

His mind was halted when he just about caught sight of a bigger wolf walking too. She was the one he had seen before, right? The one who didn't attack? Even so, he was hesitant to approach just incase she forced him to submit too. He didn't want to submit. He was pretty sure a word had been used to call this female, but he had forgotten what it was. Aries stayed where he was, a tiny smidge of ash grey not too far from the alphess.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
PERF
It was peaceful, green, and warm--all nice, ideal, as her pathway meandered over the familiar mountainscape and she had no qualms. Instead her observations were thorough where her paws weren't so swift today, and when she started to notice a subtle scent on the wind that tickled at her nose, searching eyes were soon to follow. The family was still so fresh and new to them that their scent stood out, blaring, against the rest of what had become Moonspear over the winter. But it was fading, bit by bit as they melded, and she only knew so very little about them..

She adjusted her stance ever so slightly, and shook the lounging looseness off her gait to let it edge more towards a stalk with the unseen sense of eyes on her. Although not yet one in earnest, she was prepared.. or rather, preparing, in case there could be more to be had here.

A few more strides in and she could spot the speck of ashy hues, so all her senses turned towards him, and her body followed to zero her in on little Aries. Her stance rose, albeit not dramatically, including a slowly waving tail. The alpha kept a swatch of distance between them, as she wished to gauge the pup's reaction to her. She did not know how he may take to her company, especially this young in a relatively new place. "Hi," she provided alongside her long look at the boy. "Out exploring?" she guessed.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Ooo I'm happy with this post c: - I rewrote it multiple times because I didn't like it lol.

Aries just watched from a distance, silent as usual until the alphess discovered him. He need not speak - besides, he hadn't spoken a single word before yet. Perhaps because he had never tried - sure, he loved attention, but screaming was always enough so he had never bothered to even attempt to form a word. Even now it seemed useless. The ash-grey boy remained where he was as the woman spoke, and he returned the greeting with a small nod of his head, only to nod again as a question was asked. He may not speak, but he understood most things well enough. He knew what 'exploring' was, purely because he had picked up the meanings of various words here and there through listening. Another reason why there was no need for talking.

Her stance was clearly dominant, Aries had quickly learned from his encounter with Charon. Before coming to Moonspear, the Sigma had seen nothing of dominance unless it had come from himself, despite his age, so this was still new to him. He didn't particularly like it either, for he had always been on top out of his litter - whether his siblings would agree was another matter, but he did not care. As long as they allowed him his pride, he was fine.

Perhaps this wolfess would be more accepting of his own nature, his silence, his pride, his way. Or perhaps not, and he would have a similar issue with Amekaze that he had had with Charon. Hopefully the first, but there was no certainty in his mind confirming either just yet.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
!! ame's so like "what do @ boy-pup?" right now lmao
As she peered so intently at the young boy, the questions were vast. Where had he been before here? What had he seen? Was this change in scenery suiting him? Would he grow to the warrior his parents suggested he might? He answered her with a few little nods, and so, she was starting to further confirm her suspicions on just how young they were. He did, however, seem to be in better shape than when she had last looked upon him on her doorstep. That was good progress to see already... but his age did inherently trouble her, triggering instincts made far too sharp by her own upcoming litter that was already demanding more and more of her attention by each day that passed and they weren't even here yet.

Nevertheless, she could adapt to the boy's silence and still use it to find out more. Questions could stay simple, and as always, she would be observing between the lines to look for what he did not say, even unintentionally. What that left her to wonder as if he could understand all of her, both her own silence and otherwise. Her tail maintained its arc, and her ears were pressed forward carefully, although the rest of her stance suggested fluidity--relaxed, but poised and ready to move and flow at a second's notice. "Have you gone far yet..?" she asked with an accompanying headtilt, all while wondering how far his parents permitted him to branch away, and how far he dared to test those limits himself. "There is a lot of mountain to see," she promised through a small smirk.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
cx
Amekaze was not all that bad, he decided. She wasn't making a move against Aries, so that automatically made him like her slightly more. Better than he liked Hydra or Charon, at least. The boy watched her as she spoke, not understanding everything she said, but enough to get a general idea of what she was talking about. 

He shook his head to her, supposing that despite how far it seemed to him, he had probably not crossed a large amount of the land. He glanced up at her, padding forward just a bit so he could both hear and see the alphess better. She seemed friendly enough, right?
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Looking down on him, she had a difficult time not dwelling on just how young he was. He seemed to get the gist of it all, though, and she nodded along as he came a bit closer eventually--which was probably a good sign. The very concept of another's puppy still pinged as painfully unfamiliar, but since he was so young, she could probably benefit from just keeping it simple for both of their sake.

"I can show you some more," she offered, nose gesturing off in the direction she had been heading in the first place and lifting a front paw to indicate her readying to move on. There was a creek eventually, then a small meadow; he was best either where she could keep half an eye on him, or rounding back to his parents, wherever they were. "But little wolves like you cannot go too far yet. You must grow stronger for that," she mentioned, so not to let him get his hopes up too soon, if it didn't all go right over his little fuzzy head.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Aries nodded, a small smile appearing on his face at the offer. While he would usually prefer to explore on his own, perhaps the alphess might be able to show him some cool places? The Sigma had not really understood many of the words she spoke, but the gesture had been there and he knew what she was going on about. 

She mentioned something about him, and his ears perked. Something about being stronger. Whatever it was, Aries said nothing and instead waited to see if Amekaze would show him anything.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Sensing no objections, she went quiet and picked up the pace to a slow lope. She kept an ear and an eye on the youth, supposing that his parents were not too far away--however with her, he was in decent enough hands, at least. She just wouldn't take him too far away.

The creek neared and she looked down at him with a perking brow: see? She had slowed to a trot and went to the edge, wasting no time getting her paws wet. "Have you ever chased frogs?" she asked, remembering one of her personal favorites as a little thing oh so long ago. But, she had always been drawn to waterways back then, frog hunting had been a natural next step from that, of course.

Plus, they were pretty tasty.