We Finally Made It [Claiming Thread]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away

It was early morning, and it was already warm and slightly humid on the shore of Wheeling Gull Isle. Majesty stood with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the waves beat against the island. His island. No - their island. They had all worked hard for it, and he would not be here now, ready to claim this small piece of the Teekon Wilds without them. Naya, Silvermane, and Beric had all played an integral part in the creation of the pack, and he could not help but smile as he thought of them. They were his friends, and he would do all he could to do right by them.

And so, as he lifted his head up to the sky, facing the cliffs and the forest of his new home, he let out a howl that not only claimed the beautiful place as his, but also meant, Thank you. Thank you, friends, he thought, as his voice rose high into the salty, damp, ocean air. Thank you for helping my dream become a reality. I hope this becomes your dream, as well. And - we finally made it!
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Im so excited!! :D
[Image: attachment.php?aid=23]
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

Beric stood on the shores of the island, his back to the ocean, his gaze scanning the land. The island was just big enough to hold a good-sized pack. With water on all sides, he figured it wouldn't be difficult to keep trespasser off. They would most likely come from the main land, and he was already making plans of patrolling that shore the most.

His ears perked when the call rang out. Majesty was claiming the island for his pack. Another voice rang out, but Beric didn't recognize it. That didn't surprise him, as he hadn't met the rest of the pack yet. Throwing his head back, he joined in with his own voice, pledging his loyalty to Majesty and the pack. When the call was done, he made his way to the group. Introductions would come soon enough.

[/size]
37 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for taking so long guys.
Naya was on the water, ankle deep feeling the cold waves hit her paws. she was so happy, they were about to claim that beautiful island as theirs.
The excitement that struck Naya was almost overwhelming the moment Majesty howled claiming the lands, and thanking them for being there.
One by one, howls joined composing a beautiful song, the song that made that island their new home. Naya joined as well, pledging her loyalty to the pack and her gratitude to Maj.
We have a home now, Malcom. There's nothing to be afraid anymore- She thought, wishing her brother was already there.