Blackfeather Woods all those who are not us, are our enemies
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
She embraces his affection with a return of a lick to his forehead, smiling ever so faintly out of both amusement and love. Atshen was the first to submit to her in months, one of the very reasons she sought him out that day; what she had to say meant everything to do with respect and the absense of it. So, she does not hesitate, does not sugarcoat the situation, but speaks plainly and with contempt. "I will be leaving Blackfeather Woods," Cold and desolate eyes reveal the news void of regret; the matriarch has long since contemplated the subject and has little compassion for those who stand to loose from it. "The continued defiance to my ruling has grown tiresome, and I will no longer help support a pack who does not appreciate my efforts," She has not given up, she is saving herself. Saving herself from an eternity of damnation byt the hand of those who seek to oppress her in light of all that she does for them. One day, her stamina will cease and her abilities will fail, and she will be rendered defenseless from the children who now learn to spit her name instead of praise it. It is a quality of life she is not prepared, is unwilling, to fight with.

"I want you and your brothers to come with me," But she does not believe he will decline, his actions to and for her rule have proved indebt enough to the point of utter devotion. However, she goes unaware of the growing relationship that buds between the disgraced daughter and her most prized son. It would be a game-changer, something she did not anticipate and did not want. Astrid, as she had so loved to believe, was now truly not her child. The incident of her birth had not been enough for the child to embrace and love her mother, and the child herself was unlike her lineage enough for the mother to forget. Atshen was the perfect specimen, despite his obvious logic flaws; he was her prize. And she would not leave without him.
  [/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
all those who are not us, are our enemies - by Nemesis - April 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: all those who are not us, are our enemies - by Nemesis - May 01, 2017, 03:49 PM