Blackfeather Woods all those who are not us, are our enemies
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She believs her answer is sufficent enough, making clear exactly where she stands on the topic of the digraced daughter. It seemes enough for Atshen to understand, and he all too quickly changes his target of inquiry to his brother, the only other sibling capable of taking his place. It sparks a narrow of the eyes from the mother, and then a slight tilt of her head, as if she is starting to catch on to something she has been missing all along. Nemesis has known of the rivalry between brother and brother, but what she sees before her is not hesitance but budding defiance. Should Abraxas be associated with her plans for the future, Atshen will not have it. But the woman will not lie. "Yes, Abraxas," Her eyes lock on his. "He is as much my son as you, I will not leave him, and I will not leave you," It is a promise, one that she is intent on keeping despite the tainted blood that flows between the two. Blood is thicker than water, and she is more than sure that with time they will see that together, they will reach unmeasureable hights; even if they will never see it now. With that, she sits back on her haunches, awaiting his decision with calculative eyes. He will not refuse her, not truly, not when it mattered.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
all those who are not us, are our enemies - by Nemesis - April 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: all those who are not us, are our enemies - by Nemesis - May 13, 2017, 10:01 PM