Dragoncrest Cliffs 46 & 2 ahead of me
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
omg same, i have been so grossly absent ;-;
She answered in her favor, then spoke of what she could bring to them. While they possessed a wide range of wolves here already, leaving them with many of their typical niches filled, but how would he discount the possibility to only bolster then further? Hunters, especially, interested him in these days with their young (and their appetites) growing so quickly. "We run as Drageda, then," he gestured, then went on to namedrop once again with his self-assured stance holding steadily. "Dragoncrest Cliffs is our home." For this seemed a logical flow of information related to the whereabouts. "I am Dio. Wocha, here, beneath our commander, Heda." He was their guard, the helm of their defense, and he intended for it to be seen plainly.

This was only the beginning, and should serve as a good basis for her to build upon. Nothing about him, nor his posture, suggested any discontent with her. When every inch of her spoke of having weathered life's trials in relative stride, scars and all, he was nothing short of interested, and wanting to come to respect her on behalf of it. And of course, her five years worth of experience could surely come in handy here.

After another approving nod, he shifted his paws subtly. "Show me," he invited with a wry twitch of his lips, hoping to see her rise to readiness at the sight of his suggestion; a short exchange of a spar, perhaps?
Messages In This Thread
46 & 2 ahead of me - by Uma - April 26, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Dio - April 27, 2017, 01:42 AM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Uma - April 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Dio - May 01, 2017, 01:23 AM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Uma - May 13, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Dio - May 24, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Uma - May 28, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Dio - June 03, 2017, 10:29 PM