Blackfeather Woods give me more
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]The firstborn did not sit still for even a second - every night did she venture out to increase her stamina and other valuable skills she knew could be learned by sheer practice alone. She had not asked for hunting lessons, believing she would easily pick it up just as she had spying and sneaking around in their dark woods. It was expected of her, or so she believed, and doing the greatest job meant promoting her social ranking as well. Had she out-trained her siblings? It could very well be, seeing that it was not even often she saw them around. She had grown out of her helpless state and did not longer cling to her sister for comfort, now finding comfort in working and following whatever order was thrown at her. These were valuable months for her future, both for ranking and her personality as a whole.

When she scented her younger brother did her leathery nostrils flare and her sleek tail twitched in the wind, hackles prickling in her neck as she sought the nearest bush to hide in. Flinging the forest bedding on her coat she tried her best to mask her scent - covering the silvery rivers on her back with dirt before soundlessly creeping closer to observe.[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 07:55 PM