Dragoncrest Cliffs Always stay close to me
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Private 
[table width=80%][tr][td]He had grown an awful lot in his opinion and had become much more stable on his own, large paws. While still uncertain about the outside world, things were looking up for the little sea sprite. He had his mum - he had his dad... and, of course, he had Dalia to keep him company. Today, he awoke with a strong urge to wake everyone up so they paid attention to him. And so, he called out to @Portia , @Dalia and @Dio ; Maaaaaa![/td][/tr][/table]
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia was just outside-- catching a quick, quiet, breath of air. the children were surely old enough (by now) to be able to stay alone for a few moments. but... of course, she'd fallen asleep. she'd been so tired with the babies she didn't even had the energy to go back inside and sleep!! but then, of course, sirio's cry came as even more terrifying. she scrambled to her feet, grogginess forgotten, and barged back into her den with wide, green eyes. "what baby! what's wrong?" she cried, disturbing the rest of the family in the den. if anything important was happening portia couldn't see, for sirio looked quite safe and content where he sat.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
She had been asleep with the warmth of her brother while mom was catching a breathing moment and a nap, but obviously that never lasted long. The peaceful moment died when sirio decided to call out, and let's not forget who's right next to him to hear this right in their seat. Dalia felt herself groggily wake up and return her own little groan/yawn noise, as if to say "hush, brother, you're waking everyone up." Of course, that was probably his intention.

dalia decided to sit up and loook around her den with her icy blue eyes. All the blurs looked the same except for the large one where mom was. She waddled over, leaving her brother only for a bit to plop down right in front of her mother. She gave her this expression, this sign as if to say "shut him up".
trigedasleng will be in blue.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
[table width=80%][tr][td]He cried until he heard his mother; even though he could not understand her, it was obvious she either wasn't happy with his noise or extremely happy with his noise. He shut up when Dalia left his side, blue eyes blinking confusedly around him. Faked panic had turned into a calm, unknowing state that was neither thoughtful nor mindless. He stared at what he thought was his mom and did nothing more.[/tr][/td][/table]
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
it was at that point that little sirio just stopped whining. portia squinted at him with mild concern-- though he seemed fine now. a few questions rolled through the back of her mind but she decided, very quickly, that he just wanted attention. had dio been here portia expected him to toss a light jab her way. 'oh i wonder where he gets that from'. dalia, in the midst of the yelling, had waddled over and plopped herself down with an annoyed puppy face. portia smiled, she probably got that from her as well. the mother lowered herself to her stomach, giving dalia a few licks to the top of the head in reassurance before looking back to sirio, who was now just staring with wide puppy-blue eyes.

"are you done, hun?" she cooed in a teasing manner at him-- not that he'd understand the difference.
384 Posts
Ooc —
she enjoyed getting some pity and kisses from mom, making a low, humming noise in her throat in appeasement. dalia turned her attention to sirior just for a bit, seeing that he was just staring at portia now, not making a single sound or movement. then, she began to think, think just the tiniest amount her brain would let her. what noise did he make, something that sounded like a hum with a bit more flare?

dalia opened her mouth just a bit and vocalized the sound she believed she heard. looking back to portia, she gave out the tiniest squeak. "maa..." she nearly whispered as she trudged a bit towards portia and hid her eyes into her leg fur. "maa maaa maa.." she said over and over again, liking the sound of it. but what did it mean? dalia didn't quite understand, but soon enough she would get it.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
[table width=80%][tr][td]He tipped his head at her words - distracted by her form lowering so his head followed - almost as if he were nodding. Of course, this was all accidental, and as soon as she stilled again he up and went towards her and his sister. He liked them, or perhaps that was an understatement - the other, white blob was very cool too! While he understood little, his undying love for his family had already been pressed firmly into his heart, hopefully to stay there for the remainder of his life.

It was Dalia who began "singing" next, her soft voice rather peaceful for Sirio. He wiggled his tiny muzzle into the soft fur of his mum, breathing slowing as he relaxed with his tummy flat and limbs nearly straight on all sides. face planting to the extreme.[/tr][/td][/table]
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia snorted, her son doing something ridiculously dumb. quickly, she nosed him back up into a more upright position. "better, hun?" she questioned, gaze scooting between both of the children. dalia was repeating sirio's early screech, but much more nicely. she smiled, tail wagging, and bent to give her sweet flower a soft kiss. "mama," she cooed back. secretly, she couldn't wait to rub this in dio's face.
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia closed her mouth just for a bit as sirio came over. she nudged him with her muzzle as he settled in a very comical way, a face plant that dalia couldn't even come close to copying even if she tried. it was quite amusing to see. portia found it adorable it seemed but pushed him into a better position. dalia just sat on the sidelines quietly, observing everything she saw. her little song ended but would soon be revived.

after porita gave her a warm kiss and whispered something, dalia dared to try again. "ma.. maaa, m-ma, mama?" she sung out, her head tilting in an adorable fashion. was that what portia wanted her to say? "mama, mama mama mama!" she exclaimed with a happy tone, she had a feeling she was doing something incredible. how exciting!

dalia turned to face portia before gently patting her small paw atop of her mother's, as if she was trying to hold her paw within her own. "mama..." she said to her, her icy eyes glistening with excitement and glee. so, she had finally given portia a name, mama.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
He gave a tiny nod with his head, perhaps on accident, as he was set more upright. His blue eyes closed again, but they were soon to opened by his mother's voice and the continuation of his sister's song. Mama? He had to try this. Maaa... He let out again, not satisfied with his progress. Mamama... Now he had overdone it, but at least his voice was softer - sweeter, and less deafening. Mama... He tried one more time, getting more sleepy by the moment.