Dragoncrest Cliffs Always stay close to me
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia closed her mouth just for a bit as sirio came over. she nudged him with her muzzle as he settled in a very comical way, a face plant that dalia couldn't even come close to copying even if she tried. it was quite amusing to see. portia found it adorable it seemed but pushed him into a better position. dalia just sat on the sidelines quietly, observing everything she saw. her little song ended but would soon be revived.

after porita gave her a warm kiss and whispered something, dalia dared to try again. "ma.. maaa, m-ma, mama?" she sung out, her head tilting in an adorable fashion. was that what portia wanted her to say? "mama, mama mama mama!" she exclaimed with a happy tone, she had a feeling she was doing something incredible. how exciting!

dalia turned to face portia before gently patting her small paw atop of her mother's, as if she was trying to hold her paw within her own. "mama..." she said to her, her icy eyes glistening with excitement and glee. so, she had finally given portia a name, mama.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
Always stay close to me - by Sirio - April 29, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Portia - April 29, 2017, 12:26 PM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Dalia - May 01, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Sirio - May 12, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Portia - May 13, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Dalia - May 25, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Sirio - May 27, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Portia - June 01, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Dalia - June 07, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Always stay close to me - by Sirio - June 17, 2017, 08:55 AM