Blackfeather Woods waiting on the edge of night
41 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
how very interesting was this place. such a great contrast to the little herd of sheep she had set her sight on, this place reeked of blood and of a darkness that seeped betwixt the trees. the very borders were marked with blood and urine and dead things, the hip of one such thing she nosed now. she straightened, peering into the trees with guarded amber orbs, waiting and wondering what kind of things lived within the wood, and how often they patrolled their borders. 

she did not call, she did not venture close to the line of blood, keeping a few tail lengths between her and it, not wanting to ignite the anger of the creatures that marked their borders thus. she was hardly stupid. 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]She wandered aimlessly through the woods - somewhat hoping to run into her forest king or maybe even her brother, but nothing particularly interesting happened on that faithful day. Having clearly no other option than to make herself useful - as she almost always was, despite Nemesis' false judgements - by walking the borders. It was not a task that she often had to do, finding that intimidating males such as Atshen and Damien were far more capable of protecting their home than she was, but it was better than sitting around doing nothing. Besides, she had yet to learn how to hunt better, so filling their caches was out of the question for now as well.

It was then that the raven's strong scent blew by her and her leathery nostrils flared. A white brow lifted, pulled to a place on her forehead where her freckles shifted and created new constellations. There had been no call for an audience, but Nyx did not often wait for a mere invitation. She had not hesitated to step in-between her king and her brother and she would not hesitate to step in-between a possible threat and her home. Quite swiftly did her form weave through the trees, like a black thread being pulled through an eye, until the inky and ash coat of the other was visible in the darkness in which the woods were almost always kept. A silent stare demanded an explanation - had the stranger lost their voice? Their sanity?[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
41 Posts
Ooc —
" What is this place?" came her voice then, watching the girl that had appeared before her. she had melted from the shadows as easily as an otter slipped out of a river, seamlessly and suddenly. but she betrayed no great alarm beside a flickering of her ears, a dip of her head in silent respect to the woman who made her home her. "If you could oblige me, I would be most grateful. she said further, watching the girl carefully, interest most definitely peaked.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Warmer caramel eyes stared at the breezy eyes of The Night. Nyx doubted the inky raven was concerned by their bloodmarked borders, for any who dared tread closer to their woods must have a stomach that kept things in with even the most gruesome images. If there was anything the brotherhood had in common, it was that. Still, even when this all went through the young lady's mind, not a nerve flickered - not a speckle moved upon her face. This is a forest. She replied rather jokingly irritated to test the other. I do not offer my services for nothing, but time I have plenty if that is what you need from me. She made clear, straightening her neck just a bit higher. 
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
41 Posts
Ooc —

"It must be a rather interesting forest, if you feel the need to mark the borders with blood." she mused, gaze falling on the woman with interest, spark in her gaze. "As chance would have it, I am currently looking for someone with distinct...services, to offer. And I can pay." she continued, wondering just how many others like this one resided within the forest, just how many others had services she could use, perhaps, to her favour.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

She shrugged slightly, eyes flickering with both curiosity and slight glee. It is not my doing, but at least it gets the point across. She admitted, no hint of a smile playing on her tightly pulled lips. Her ears perked interestedly. Services? Killing she could do - fight she could do and even ripping limbs or tongues she was rather skilled at. I seek very specific payment - nothing physical. Simply an ally for my future, one I can turn to for when times get rough. She informed. What will you have me do then?
41 Posts
Ooc —
" An ally for an ally, then. You have my word." she intoned, dipping her head. she watched the girl a moment, before beginning. " There is a pack, to the north of here. One called Ganador. I have dwelt in their ranks for weeks, now, and theirs is a pack of peace-loving sheep. I desire power over it, and for that I require warriors, to help me subdue them." she offered, a clipped, shortened version of what was to transpire. 

"Their leader is weak. Their numbers are few. They have only 3 capable fighters, and they have young." young, that could be exploited, young that could be snatched away and made useful. but that went unsaid, for surely that idea was quick enough to grasp.
ain't no rest for the wicked
until we close our eyes for good
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

The corners of her mouth curved into the hints of a smile, dipping her head in agreement. It was a deal - no matter what the raven woman was to ask of her. Boredom had overtaken the young Nyx anyway, and she longed for some action. She scoffed mockingly at the explanation of this Ganador pack. Sounds like quite an easy job then - if they truly are as you say. It came out as a giggly statement, but her face remained slightly distant and cold.

Very well - let me inform my companion that I will be gone, and then you can take me there. No names had been given between the two, but that would come in time. For now, they were allies, not friends anyway. She howled for @Damien in specific, her howl carrying the message so no talking was necessary.