Barrow Fields Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go!
165 Posts
Ooc —
she had strayed from her home. she hadn't really meant to, simply had started walking and not been in the mood to stop. and thus she had arrived here, one measly mouse and a few hours later. she wasn't too impressed with the wide-open fields that greeted her, preferring instead the ocean or the craggy bluffs. but what made this field particularly interesting was that a dark girl was currently dragging herself through it. 

she watched for a time, only daring to approach when the girl had fallen to her knees. her gaze fell over the reed-thin form, approaching slowly and barely catching the words she uttered. by the time she was laughing, however, Anatha was certainly close enough to catch it. 

"Are you dying?" her voice broke the silence abruptly, soft and touched with morbid curiosity. she had seen a squirrel, once, thin and broken, like the girl before her. having nothing better to do, she had followed it, and been there when it had suddenly trembled, the spark of its life snuffed out and it had faded. it had not been a particularly good meal, stringy and without any flesh, and she had given up on it fairly quickly.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - April 30, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 04, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 04, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 04, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 06, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 06, 2017, 08:21 PM