Barrow Fields Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go!
165 Posts
Ooc —
she might be. her giggling ceased, and the fire-painted girl watched her without much excitement. she felt a pang of sadness that the girl would die, but not much-panicked will to save her. things died, she supposed, she had found a body, once, of a wolf that wasn't quite a wolf. still, she felt it was her duty to ensure this girl didn't die. 

goal created, she now sought to strive towards it. step one, being, do something to make the girl not die. her gaze snapped back to the girl, noticing then her odd-coloured eyes, as she spoke again. "not really." she answered, a shrug of her shoulder's adding to her words. she had never sought the status of hero, and wasn't sure why the girl asked this at a time like now. though, she supposed, it would be rather hero-like to save her life. 

"fine. can you walk?"  came her question, adding a moment later, "it's far."  she didn't know how far the girl would get if she had collapsed moment before, and if she ran out for help and then came back, the girl might be like the squirrel and simply die.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - April 30, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 04, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 04, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 04, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 06, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 06, 2017, 08:21 PM