Barrow Fields Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go!
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]It was normal for the other to be curious. Koume was quite curious as to why anyone would have wanted her in this situation too. Still, she would say nothing about her home - the blackfeather wolves kept themselves hidden and Azura was not one to tell on others if it brought her nothing. God - she just wanted to get home! She would give anything for one of Potema's hugs right now... Still, live went on and she had to be strong. Maybe not for herself, but for her home and family. I got lost - I think I hit my head on something... I can't remember a thing of where I came from... She answered with a sad frown. Lies they were, but not if she believed them herself. Convincing she would always stay she had realised.

She nearly had to drag herself over the ground to follow the other, but she knew she was in good hands for now. Surely no one would choose to let an innocent, well-mannered, weak and malnourished girl die on their watch - especially not in this time of year. Food was plenty she had noticed and everything was bright and pretty. If she kept this act up, she could get her life back together in no time.[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - April 30, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 04, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 04, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 04, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 06, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 06, 2017, 08:21 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 06, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 07, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 07, 2017, 11:34 AM