Barrow Fields Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go!
165 Posts
Ooc —
she was lost- so stupidity was the culprit, she supposed. the knowledge of this did not put any malice in her thoughts towards the girl, for she too at times found herself a little lost along the coast. she found her way back eventually, though, always. otherwise, she'd hardly still be with her family. the girl's next words gave her pause; for she had never heard of such a thing happening; placing more of the suspicion she felt naturally towards strangers to the girl. it was certainly a valid reason to be in this state, yet she had never heard of such a thing occurring to a wolf, and thus it was not too her. 

she was silent, not offering an answer, but instead another glance. there was no immediate sign of injury, and yet still she said nothing. she would take the girl to Heda, and she would know what to do; it was not of her to let this girl simply die because she was suspicious. it was with a silent gesture that she motioned the way home, and lapsed into a silence that would not be broken during the journey unless that other breached it first.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - April 30, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 04, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 04, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 04, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Anatha - May 06, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Fire! Take aim! Fire! Go! - by Koume - May 06, 2017, 08:21 PM