Swiftcurrent Creek To Save you I'd murder the world
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had not seen Ferdie at first, but as his eyes began to adjust he noticed the scarred warrior brute laying in the shadows looking the worse for wear.

He stood to his massive paws and approached slowly unsure what he would find. Had Ferdie been hurt and succumbed to his injuries if so what was he to do. He couldn't just let the brute lay there, but as he got closer he saw that Ferdie was indeed alive though all the worse for wear.

An audible gasp came from the shadow kissed youth and he bent forward not even caring that Ferdie was a higher rank or male or any of the above he began to lick his face getting the gunk that he could and worried the matted fur between his teeth. OH Ferdie what can I do to help? You can't die on me old man I need you.

A dark siezing fear caught a hold of Jace as he stared down at the once massive wolf who was wasting away before his eyes. He would get him something to eat but first the brute needed cleaned up.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 12, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 16, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 18, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 03:03 AM