Swiftcurrent Creek To Save you I'd murder the world
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
He stared out into the land that had been harsh and lonely. But his loneliness had not ebbed since he joined this pack and so his heart was torn. The wolves here had tolerated him but not accepted him he felt more lonely now then when he was on his own.

He watched as other wolves were greeted around him with friendly gestures yet very few of those gestures had ever been bestowed upon him.

The unyielding loyalty he wanted to give this pack was ebbing away along with his desire to stay. All of this was crushing the wolf whom all his life only knew complete and utter devotion to his choices.

The scent of another wolf had come to him but he would not respond. quiet frankly he didn't want to respond to Jace either, he had made it to the outside of the borders hoping to be left in peace

He lifted his head and continued to pant each panting breath doing more and more to his sore and aching chest. Normally a song would come to him and he would howl to ease his aching heart. But even now his songs had left him, you need me?... he huffed the words softly, then lay his head back down I have been trying to seek the answers to most of all those questions. His eyes darkened slightly as the fight he was fighting inside starting tipping the scales toward 'the other side'
Messages In This Thread
To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 12, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 13, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 16, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 18, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 03:03 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by WOLF - May 19, 2014, 11:11 AM