Swiftcurrent Creek To Save you I'd murder the world
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Sky please remember posting order, wait until every has gotten a chance to post before you post anything else.

and again *Looks ashamed for Ferdie*
Sorry about your poor time with the brute

Their voices buzzed in his ears, but he couldn’t hear the words. It was like his consciousness was far from his body. He’s eyes opened wide and tossed his head left to right, the whites of his darkening orbs showing. As if he was trying to make sense of things, the smell of fish and one word came in clear. “Eat” A voice that he came to know, one that held a very high place in his heart, though not his heart in it’s entirety. His muzzled lowered slightly searching for the source of the sound

Then something touched him. Something wanted to hurt him further. His nose wrinkled and he growled before the brute knew what was happening he turned and snapped at the thing that dare touch him. Were he able to control himself, he’d not have lashed out, were he in his right mind he’d never hurt a pack member but now his teeth flashed at the flesh of the one whom given the nudge.

(Attack - 8)

[size=x-small]Figure 1 · Action Success Level Based on Dice Roll Result 1d8
Success
Partial
5-7
Glance
2-4
Miss
1[/size]

The brute, no longer a functioning wolf but nothing more then a wild beast leapt up and flung himself away from them like a surprised Gazel, his next actions though were anything but surprised, All his pelt was on end, making him appear larger and more feral his dark eyes bore no recognition his head low he took a fighting stance his tail straight out stiff behind him his guttural beastial growl filled the air his sightless gaze fell upon the biggest opponent (jace) his muscles tensed as he shifted his head to target the bottom of the throat. Keeping very little of himself open to attack.

Current HP: 16/20
Action #1: (Attack - 4) He clenched the ground with his nails giving him purchase as he violently leapt forward, his teeth snapping for the vulnerable flesh below the throat, he tried to use his body as a battering ram to throw his opponent off balance.
Messages In This Thread
To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 12, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 16, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 18, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 18, 2014, 04:02 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 03:03 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by WOLF - May 19, 2014, 11:11 AM