Cedar Sweep Secrets keep you awake
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo offers his older daughter a warm smile and a soft chuckle that lingers in his throat for a few moments. Arturo keeps pace leisurely with Chusi though he is content for her to decide where it is they go. These hours of his attention belong to her and only her, after all. He knows it is important not to alienate her even though the Lotturos demand a lot of his attention; likewise, it is important that Chusi not be allowed to alienate herself. Arturo fears that alienating herself will breed resent for the young babes of the Strath and that is not something Ceannasach deigns to deal with. He does not expect his children to all get along — they are siblings, after all — but there should be the bond of love even when they do not see eye to eye. Arturo lets out a terse noise at her eagerness to find more packs, vocalizing his discomfort at the idea. Given recent events and all of the trouble the acts of two have slammed upon Teaghlaigh Arturo is not eager to deal with other packs. He has approached Silver Creek out of necessity. Not Teaghlaigh’s but his own. No longer will he remain in the dark. He will know what happens in the Hinterlands; and he will be the one to visit these other packs if only because he knows he will not put Teaghlaigh in danger. It is not something he will ever trust to another again, despite that Dakarai and Olive had went to Blackfeather Woods on a foolish, desperate whim. Their idiocy still has Teaghlaigh reeling while they have the freedom of disconnecting themselves from it and continuing to live their posh lives. It is a fate far kinder than the gangster feels they deserve. Nevertheless, it is done and if he never sees the star-crossed pair ever again he would die a happy man (alas he knows that is not to happen so he supposes he will never die happy). “I would rather handle first contact with any other packs in the Hinterlands myself.” It is not personal but the knife that remains lodged in Arturo’s back refuses to dislodge despite how hard he has tried to remove it.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Secrets keep you awake - by Chusi - May 02, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Secrets keep you awake - by Arturo - May 03, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Secrets keep you awake - by Chusi - May 03, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Secrets keep you awake - by Arturo - May 06, 2017, 04:27 AM
RE: Secrets keep you awake - by Chusi - May 06, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Secrets keep you awake - by Arturo - May 07, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: Secrets keep you awake - by Chusi - May 07, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Secrets keep you awake - by Arturo - May 12, 2017, 03:42 AM