Morningside Cuesta Yes if I ever lose my eyes, Oh if I won't have to cry no more.
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sunspot eyed the pup for a moment before looking back to the herd. The sluggish doe was probably their best bet, though there were some smaller, younger ones around as well. Sunspot would rather them grow old enough to breed before taking them down, though. A life without young was a life wasted. "Well, you look big enough to me," she said brightly, pointing with her nose to the limping doe. "See that big one over there? We're gonna see how hard she can run, for now. We're not going to bite her, or get in the way of any hooves, alright?" she said firmly, giving him a firm glance. "You could get hurt that way with no experience, and we don't even know if she's weak enough for the two of us to take down yet. So here's what we'll do - we'll both go out there and make a lot of noise. When they run, try and get between her and the rest of the herd so that she'll move away from them. Do not let yourself get stuck close between them, though. If it looks like the gap is closing, and you're not sure you can scare them apart, you get out of there. Got it?"

She waited for an answer then, giving the boy a moment to ask any question he might have.
@Dawn, feel free to join if you want!
Messages In This Thread