Heron Lake Plateau count me in unnanounced.
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
OOOHH <3
He felt his heart-rate quicken when the stranger looked at him, regarded him, and seemed to take it all with an alright enough expression for Silas' worry to not go sky high yet. The wound he spied on his back was a little perplexing although he seemed fine otherwise. The tracker didn't make a big habit out of approaching others without reasons to and even still, somehow, here he was.

He decided to blame being on his own for a bit in the sudden pull towards other a fellow wolf--stranger or otherwise. Perhaps not a habit he'd be wise to keep around, he thought... but so far, this instance wasn't landing him anywhere foul. "Hi," he said in return, having felt it easier to follow the guy's lead in greetings than really forge the ground all on his own. Since his grin had cued him into a good-natured sort of standing, he went on: "I'm Silas. I didn't mean to.. uh, interrupt or bother anything. I did just kind of come up on you and all." He gave an apologetic splay then. "Do you know this place much..? I was tracking and I.." his words cut short when he noticed the other male, and he forgot what he was going to say when he got a full look at him.

His approach confused the yearling for a halfstep, and he felt his ears wilt to angled back now as he grappled a new wariness at the sight of his whole.. everything. However, the Ostrega stayed rooted where he was, closer in proximity to pale stranger but eyes mainly on the menacing stranger as he realized how much more experienced both of them had to be, to contrast him--drifting and borderline aimless on most days in the grand scheme. As per the usual, Silas felt out of place and with nerves winding tight fast. The waver of his tail had stopped, and stuck tensely to the back of his leg, and he watched what may unfold carefully, certain not to fuel anything unnecessarily.
Messages In This Thread
count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 11, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 11, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 12, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 16, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 17, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 23, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - June 10, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - June 11, 2017, 03:43 AM