Heron Lake Plateau count me in unnanounced.
22 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
A simple greeting seemed to be the only queue the yearling needed to allow a flow of words to spill from his tongue. He quirked a brow as he listened and considered, but was quickly distracted at the approach of another male. Apparently this day was going to be a bit more interesting than he'd anticipated. Tru gazed at the additional stranger with a nuetral, assessing eye.

This one had definitely seen better days... He looked rather worse for wear, but something in his countenance told Tru there was alpha-like strength hidden beneath the crumbling edges. The DeMonte glanced back at Silas to see him shrinking slightly. He smirked slightly at this before looking at the other male.

"You coming to join the conference?" Tru called to the other, inviting him to come nearer if he so chose. He was not one to shirk from the more dominant of his species. Actual danger, oh hells yes. He was a terrible coward when it came to his life actually being threatened, such as an entire, angry pack. One on one with other wolves was nothing to him, though, so he didn't flinch at the grizzled appearance of the other loner.

He twisted his head back to Silas shortly after speaking, intent on answering the question that had been at least halfway posed. "I don't know the land at all," he replied, "This is completely new territory for me, though I've seen plenty like it. You started to say you were tracking - you lost or did you lose something?"
Messages In This Thread
count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 11, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 11, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 12, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 16, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 17, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 23, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - June 10, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - June 11, 2017, 03:43 AM