Phantom Hollow Was hypnotized by a strange delight
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]

@Slade its up! here we go 8)

How she found herself in such a horrid place, Reiko would never know. The fog rolled in as night continued, she could see the dreaded mist as it reflected off the light of the full moon that hung high above. There was no sound, no crickets or owls singing their song, it was simply... quiet. 

Ears flat on her skull, with a tail hanging low, perpendicular to the ground and eyes wide as though that would help with her vision in the fog - she was unsure of herself in such a place. She walked slowly, carefully, despite all the care she placed in her footing, the branches creaked under her steps, giving away her presence immediately.

She tried to keep herself as small as possible in such a place, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself while she walked through. How she found herself here was unknown - but she did know that this wasn't where she wanted to sleep. Even breathing in the air felt just as haunting as this place looked. Where had all the flowers and lush greenery had gone? 

Cyan eyes half open, her mind continued to wander to the thought of sleep. It had been too long since she had been up, and the only thing keeping the young wolf awake was her determination to find somewhere more comfortable to lay. If she could find a nice bed of lavender to lay in, she would be down quickly to sleep. 
[/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
He was one of the most fearsome sights another could lay eyes on. Massive, over three feet from paw base to ear tip, and honed with muscles that begged to be set free from restraining chains of calm posture. He was Slade, the Sire of Shadows, and The Nightmare King in the flesh, fur and fang. A decadent swell of heavy dark curtainous ruff hung with a near illusive sheen, like that of a cape, fit well and tailors for his ominous being. A body of a brute, mind of a cunning ruler, and appearance of the epitome of Hell's hound brigade, Slade stood tall over the white and black patched wolfess before him, the fae he had sent Cry after.

It was disappointing her news she had brought to him, though he was pleased she had made herself home within the Bypass. She had gotten on with Cry, though their relationship was more of brother and sister love than the ill fate the Shadow Sire had predicted for the two. After all, it was spring. Wolves were meant to be in heat, or even laying birth well across this season's spanse, so he thought his former protige would succumb to the instincts.
Cry denied him the ecstacy of being correct.

Before Slade was the Leila, the delicate girl who had elaborated and brought to 'Mr. X' the details of her time within the pack. A wolf was pregnate, and to the adopted niece it was a strange but kind the the Alphess of her pack did to allow someone other than the Alphas to produce litter. In this revalation, Slade frowned, his disapproval ungilded and pure, as he had no reason to hide his emotions form someone who shared hers just as openly. She was a soft spot on his hardened armor, a chink in his chainmail.
Even more visible of this weakness, was how he spoke to her, the usual dangerous timbre of his baritones nowhere to be found, instead a soft and silken tone of a caring and chiding father was heart.

"I do not approve of this pack for you, Leila. Cry had not given me such fruit when I asked him of his affairs within the pack, let alone what the pack was made of. I simply was given that he now had a home, and with such little attachment form him, I thought it was he who would bring them ruin. It seems the Alphess herself is in the limelight for failure."

His voice was not molded to be betweent hte two of them, as who would venture within the darkness of this place with no protection? Who would bide their time in this menace of a home? Leila was immune to the terror inflicted on the mind, as she visited Slade when she needed to, and had met quite the nice friend group in these caverous woods. She could navigate with ease through the tormenting trees. This place was Slade's home, as he explored it for years, both within his time of being a Dark Brother of Meldresi's coven, and his time of being without her amtheyst gaze. He missed her, and even without visiting the Brotherhood, he grieved her departure, to this day. His current state however, in his weakness, he hadn't fixed the loudness of his voice to be quiet, and anyone who passed through the woods nearby was apt to not only hear them, but to even come to join in.
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]

@Slade asked if it was ok to post without Cry going before me! I was given the ok!

Had she gone mad in the mist? The place was playing tricks on her mind and body, the voices carried out in the empty woods as though there were no trees to absorb their resonance. No stone or body to block the voices from traveling. Either the woods were truly an empty waste land, or they were closer than she knew; or they were all in her head... 

Shaking her head softly, there was no way she had lost her mind now. Hearing voices wasn't something she had been known for, and so she was certain there were individuals in this fog that spoke. Curiosity killed the cat, and so it would also kill the soft she-wolf of alabaster pelt, as it too clutched her mind, drawing her in to find the owners of said voice and see maybe, perhaps, if they knew of how to get out of such a dastardly place.

the conversation the strangers held was confusing, it wasn't for her to walk in on, and yet here she was, slowly with her head low and a light smile on her face, she walked in. A slight wag of her tail offering a kind gesture of welcome between loners - from how they smelled, they were loners, correct? Or spent lots of time together as loners, a budding pack perhaps without a land claimed? Hello. Do you know the way out of this place? I'm lost and quite tired.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
"I understand," her soft voice replied, "I can't say I've made many friends there, but the Alphess is not a bad person, honest! She is kind, and sweet. She looks out for them and does what she can. She even gave me a warm welcome, something I didn't know Alphas did. I didn't have to answer a questionaire, or anything."  Leila honestly did appreciate Gwen's good gestures, and she hoped she had made a friend in the wonderful pale woman.

Another voice broke through the thick silence that rounded the forest, and Leila turned her delicate frame to address the sound, minty eyes flicking to the approaching form.

"Hello! No need for any fear, we both know well the thickets of this forest. I don't mind showing you a proper place for food and bed," she began.

"I'm Leila, and it's wonderful to see a new face around."
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slade's gaze hardened on the approaching female, softened embers returning to their volcanic hellfire array of golden orange. Another white fae, something near that of Leila, but without the smidge of life's grass green in the orbs, and the missing of the dark patches around her eyes and cruved back. This woman was sheathed in complete white, untouched or tarnished by any color that was not meant to singularly scream 'Innocent' to any who gazed her way. Even her stance was near match to Leila's as she had been when she came to him. He nursed her well taking to feeding her and protecting her whileshe did for him, treating the various wounds he chose not to show the world in his random tangles with bears and other wolves.

He did not know who this woman was, but if she were the next to leave a mark upon him, he would surely have no problem crunching upon the fine and delicious marrow within the bones of her skull. The Shadow Sire knew though, she was too gentle a sould to commit to such treachery, and his posture relaxed.

Smooth baritones rumbled from his chest, deep, and narrating to a listening set of ears.

"Fate has brought you to us, so with us you shall stay until fate decides otherwise. We will not be staying here so long, so whatever is the remanents of this place will be what you may tread through. Unless you would like protection from both enemies with fang and enemies with bacteria, then you are-"

The Nightmare King looked down at Leila, his chest's organ making a decision before he gave it clearance.

"Welcome to stay with us."
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: tAtqSxF.png]

@Slade & @Leila asked if it was ok to post without Cry going before me! I was given the ok!

As the two spoke, it was obvious that Reiko had walked in on a personal conversation. Something that had made her feel incredibly awkward for a moment, stepping back to give them more space - but not quite to turn and make haste away. She had gotten their attention now, and she felt it necessary to see their reaction to her intrusion and maybe if they would lend a hand or no.

The first to respond was a female, she seemed kind, her inviting tone and sweet demeanour brought the white damsel's ears to a stand. Swivelling forward, she smiled softly at the offer. Reiko Izuka, it's a pleasure! Immediately she felt drawn to the female, not for gender reasons, simply from how pleasing she had been right off the bat. She had almost forgotten about the male until he spoke -

The way he spoke was what caught her the most. He spoke strangely, poetically almost. Cyan eyes turned to give him the spotlight of her attention, deciphering what he said and nodding happily at his agreeing offer than his companion had given previously. I would be happy to stay with you two until the fog breaks, thank you. Judging by his size alone, the young once princess was comfortable to think that she could feel somewhat protected in his presence. That whatever went bump in the mist would think twice before heading their way.

Despite the two females being rather petite and frail looking, the three of them could possibly take on the majority of things that came their way if necessary.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Healing (2/6)

But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila wagged her tail, the swish-swish a blur with her silken banner as she looked up at Slade, fully grateful he had let her stay with them. He was excruciatingly protective of her, almost, if not more than Cry. She had found out the two were related, even being in Slade's care at almost the same time. Cry had been there before her, as she had been abandoned by the Roman pack and left to wander the Wilds after Cry had gone to Slade. She was joined under Slade's wing the day Cry had an altercation with a bear, resulting in Slade throwing himself into the fray for his Apprentice, who ran and left the Shadow Sire to hold off the ursine. How Slade lived through such an ordeal was a mystery, and he barely had, stumbling back to the Hollows with bloody back and clawed front. Leila had been the first and only to rush to his aid, the healing wolfess taking great care to mind the flesh tenderness, stick pieces of flesh back where it was originally meant to lay, and disinfecting other pieces that had taken to being sickly.

He had healed, remarkably with far less scarring than he had expected, and not a single bit of sickness had taken hold of him while he was under her care. She kept it that way, wanting the older wolf to keep a healthy body. He was grateful to her, hunting for her, protecting her several times against any and all that dared try harm upon her. He was like the father she never had, and in a sense, she tried to be the daughter he never had.

The angel smiled back at the accepting wolfess, her response clear of anything but happiness.

"The pleasure's shared. There's a huge mound that was once a bear den. We can both sleep in it, it's so huge. That's where Slade sleeps, but he was going to let me stay there for tonight. I don't mind sharing. "
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The man looked between the two females before his gaze stuck to the newer company. His voice came forth once more, his curiousity refusing to be quenched unless he knew.

"What is your name, little one?"

He was wondering, knowing he would eventually have a talk with her. What it would be about was yet to be revealed, but it was destined to happen.

"I am Slade, and this is Leila."