Blackfeather Woods haven't you people ever heard of
79 Posts
Ooc —
there was something about danger
she had felt it when the had run from her captor with wild frenzy, then she had met the bear in her time alone. it was a pounding of her heart, a feeling that she could feel every vein and artery within her body. it was a quickness of mind and a moment of heartbeat decisions, something that elevated her. 

perhaps the love for that feeling was what had her pacing along the borders, the most fearsome she had yet to see. marked with blood and bone and reeking of urine and decay, they were surely unorthodox. and she paced them now, feeling the familiar pulse rising and the feel of blood moving through her body. 

and then, she decided to test that. she moved closer, until she pranced upon the line, at times moving past it before prancing back with bated breath. the coyote had become jaded with a long time of evading danger, and perhaps now her luck would falter. 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]It wasn't often that others were dumb enough to come close to Balckfeather Woods' borders. Only twisted souls sought to join; only the stupid sought trouble here. Hell, sometimes trouble would find people just wandering about there woods; far from crossing the border and with no connections to anyone within them. Nyx had yet to meet a coyote in her life, but as soon as the unfamiliar scent hit her did her ears perk; her hackles raised, making her seem a lot taller and broader than really she was and she swiftly went the other way. No one threatened their existence; no one threatened her future among the wolves of the dark woods.

As soon as she spotted the coat did she know it was not one of them. She observed a bit of everyone and never had she come across such strange colourations. A growl left her throat as she stared, giving the stranger a final warning before she would personally make her unable to even run away anymore.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
79 Posts
Ooc —
she waltzed a while longer, until a growl stopped her in her tracks. the spindly coyote twisted to peer into the wood, ears like satellite dishes roving atop her skull. then the girl became apparent, a wolfess with fur of obsidian and pale snowflakes strewn haphazardously across her back. she watched the girl, paws ready to turn away and flee, save for a certain fact. 

the girl was pretty. beautiful, perhaps, for a wolf. and even though she was
growling and most decidedly unfriendly, Artemis had a little bit of a thing for pretty things and/or people; a thing that made her rather stupid in certain cases. and as she admired the rather angry looking girl, the case was no exception. 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]White brows arched angrily down the longer the coyote lingered, eyes straight at Nyx with no excuse for being on their lands. There seemed to be only one punishment for trespassing in Nyx's book; death. When she found the other had had enough time to flee did she throw her body forward, sprinting towards her with the speed of a wild Apaata - something she still truly was. She aimed for the shoulder; to run the other over with mere force rather than starting complex combat. It was how she had seen her brother once do, but he was much more a brute than Nyx was. Still, the target had been larger too. A menacing growl escaped her again, perhaps signalling others that something was going down - she hoped the other blackfeather wolves would notice that she could handle this perfectly fine alone.[/td][/tr][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
79 Posts
Ooc —
she had wasted far too much time admiring the beautiful girl, and now she was being charged. she turned on her heel, swift, yet no swifter than the girl. fangs snagged her side, the force of the girl toppling her over as easily as a leaf in a gale. her breath hitched, and her form thudded easily to the ground. instinct had her fangs snap shut a distance from the girl, her body twist in an attempt to get up- but she halted. 

stilling and looking up to the girl who had taken her down with brutal ease, she said clippedly, "I'm not a threat.". gaze fell on the woman, remembering the words of the male she had met, "you are a meal",  and hoping that this would not be the case. besides, the girl looked well fed and hardly needing of a meal. 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]With stable, strong paws did she keep the other down - chin pressed to her scarred chest and head removed from the other's face as far as possible. It was good she did so; a natural snap was thrown her way and it made her growl again. Nyx was the boss here. This coyote was nothing but trouble and she needed to be disposed off as soon as possible. How come no one had been walking the borders in the first place? It clearly wasn't her job to do these kinds of things, but seeing that it was so poorly handled by the rest she might as well add it to her list of things to take fucking care of.

That is what they all say, Ipik. She spat at the other, pressing her full weight on the other in a way that would hopefully prove struggling to become fruitless. Why are you here? Wanted to steal something from us, hm? Are you a little bitch thief? She questioned in her slightly accented voice.[/tr][/td][/table]
79 Posts
Ooc —
dull pain emanated from where the girl held her down, and her breath hitched in her throat as the girl adjusted her weight to better hold her down. a mantra of shitshitshit repeated in her skull, and her gaze was wide as she looked to the girl who held her, feeling more than a little bit scared. the girl spoke, and at the accusation Artemis shook her head frantically. "Not a thief! Look, I'm sorry that I tre-" her jaw clamped shut, realising quickly that her panicked maw had been just about to admit to something that she had no reason to admit to.

Hurriedly attempting to cover up her mistake, she continued, "I'm sorry, I'll go and won't come back." 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Mismatched eyes peered at the other - nearly burning holes in the innocent façade she thought the other held up like a shield. Whoever sought the borders of their land held no other plan than to steal or kill or do something else that would weaken the brotherhood. They were a strong bunch - even under Nemesis' rule did they flourish and thrive like any other time. Their existence was no secret, but whoever sought them out had to be mad. Finish your sentences when you talk to your superior. Hissed Nyx. If the coyote was only submissive because she was now disadvantages she would be disposed off - if she proved to be a useful asset to Damien's rule in the future, perhaps having her around Teekon was not the worst thing.

Tsk, tsk, tsk... She replied in a thoughtful yet sadistic manner. I am afraid you have seen far too much - who knows how long you have gone under our radar and how much you have discovered... Nyx nearly whispered. That the other even thought she could leave and not come back was ridiculous - she had had her chance to flee and she had not took it. My Dark Mistress would probably love for me to dispose of you...[/tr][/td][/table]
79 Posts
Ooc —
she did not know what kind of pack this was, though currently, she was getting some very culty-vibes. You have seen too much? The Dark Mistress? her gaze flickered away from the burning gaze of the girl, until she realised that such an act likely screamed SUSPICIOUS and darted her gaze back at the other to watch her, no matter how many worms twisted in her gut. talking quickly, panic starting to get the best of her, the woman continued, "No need to dispose of me! I've seen nothing but blood and bones and piss.". her gaze was wide now, feeling like she needed to do something now to avoid being eaten. 

"How about a deal? You don't eat me, and I'll- I'll"  she lapsed into silence, not knowing what she could offer this wolf. a limb? food? she squirmed, fear evident now as she truly realised her stupidity in not sprinting in the opposite direction much,
muh sooner.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Despite the other's nervous - perhaps even scared - ways of talking and moving, Nyc kept still and calm with an eye for weakness. It was obvious the coyote did not take well to pressure, or she was an amazing actress, though the latter was less likely. Nyx's ears pressed against the sides of her well-crafted skull in a dominant and angry fashion, if only to make the other tenser and easier to control. If I do not dispose of you, my Dark Mistress will not be pleased with me... She sighed, faking an inner-battle within herself with her demons. Honestly, Nyx didn't give a crap about what Nemesis did and didn't think of her only blood-daughter - Damien was the one she answered to and that, if it were up to her, would never change.

You will - you will? She said with eyes growing smaller - twistedness quite clear to read on her young face. By letting you live I risk my life - what is an offer you can make with equal value? Your soul? Your firstborn coyote child?[/tr][/td][/table]
79 Posts
Ooc —
yes, Artemis truly did not deal well with pressure, especially the kind in which she would likely become food. she could hold her cool for a time, but if things became physical, as they were now, things went downhill quickly. this woman was obviously insane, she had deduced quite quickly, and this only increased her panic. at her final words her heart beat frantically against her chest, gaze wide. as soon as the woman finished talking, Artemis answered with a hurried, "Fine! Take my child. Lady, I'll do anything, just-" 

she wasn't sure how exactly this woman would collect a child from her (stalk her until she had the very unfortunate luck of becoming pregnant, perhaps?), but it was when she spoke her next words that there was a dark twist in her gut. promising her anything was dangerous, and while Artemis had a rather sketchy track record, she had a tendency to stick to her word (hence why she had stayed with the Blackrock wolves for a time). 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Nyx had not expected a deal to be made quite so quickly - and with such a big promise too! It was a promise that would be very hard to keep for the coyote and an even greater risk was losing her in the clutches of the Teekon. Taking her in was not an option - not even something Nyx was willing to consider just to get her coyote whelp. She audibly hummed a thoughtful tune. Do not kid with me, coyote - you are hardly ready to become a mother. We need a deal upon that deal to make sure the second one is kept, do you follow me? She questioned. Nyx had never eaten a pup before... She wondered if it was tasty.[/tr][/td][/table]
79 Posts
Ooc —
she seemed entirely serious about the child business. Artemis decided now would be a good time to shup up, and merely follow along with a nod to everything the woman said. the thought of children growing within her made her squirm, for she could barely think about being all fat and ugly as her mother had once been, unable to do anything for herself. still, she hardly believed that this could ever happen; but something about the girl put her on edge. 

she merely nodded. 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Nyx was truly considering letting this coyote bear children for her, but was unsure if the consequences of that action would support her in her future life with Damien. Sure, the woods were quite ready for new spiderlings to train, but coywolf puppies? I will spare your life... Nyx decided, shifting her weight more onto her hind-limbs yet not removing her frame from the other. And I will not force your motherhood. She was creating quite a too-good-to-be-true story for the coyote, but with it came a twist.

However, if you do somehow end up with little coywolves of your own We will claim one. For your freedom I will only ask your assistance as We claim these lands. The coyote was lucky that Nyx was a... fair creature and cared more about the future than her own current desires. Do you wish a life of dirty sin or a clean death?[/tr][/td][/table]
79 Posts
Ooc —
she wasn't going to die. the knowledge calmed her beating heart, her panic dissipated and she squirmed, shifting her weight beneath the woman to alleviate the awkwardness of her stance. she stilled, watching the woman as she began to speak once more. she hardly made any sense, and she could not help but ask "Which lands?"  she didn't know if the girl hadn't already realised, but she was a shit fighter. 

her next grave question had her tail twitch on the earth, unsettled at the odd and strange way this woman spoke. barely out of adolescence, and already she possessed an unsettling demeanour of danger and intimidation. "I don't want to die." came her only words, clipped and hurried. 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]While warriors were needed, they already possessed 3 capable bodies for that part of their rule. Atshen and Damien were both full-grown males with extraordinary genes and a past of violence. Nyx herself was capable of some brute strength as well, even though she was more powerful with her intelligence. She had her ways of convincing others in such a way that it sparked something that would help her - it was not for nothing that her brother had chosen her side instead of that of his own mother. The lands you have been brave enough to walk upon. She answered with the implication that she did not like the current ruler - it was part of the reason the coyote was still breathing.

Very well. Nyx replied with no hidden smirk or sadistic look - a deal was not something to boast about. Then from now on you belong to Us - we are quite like a... rebellion, if you will. I will provide you with shelter and lessons for your services - and, of course, your life. It were all things Nyx could live without. A bit of time lost on training a possible acquaintance was nothing compared to the robbing of one's life.[/tr][/td][/table] 
79 Posts
Ooc —
the woman's fangs clicked, a snarl hurriedly shut down. she hardly belonged to anyone, and the indignity of this had her want to fight, to do something. but logic was not enough to hold her down, and in a desperate bid for freedom, she launched herself upward with a spasm, fangs seeking to lock on the larger girl's throat, hoping a quick fight would end in freedom for her.

but fear and logic had her fangs snap shut a distance from the girls throat, and panic shattered her anger. suddenly she pressed herself against the ground, tail tucked and limbs held close, franticly seeking forgivnes for the act she knew might just get her killed. 
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Nyx did not cower in fear nor did she flinch at the other's attempts to rebel against the one nearly leading their rebellion. Her frown deepened, breezy eyes set ablaze like a burning sea. You will not spend this night with me. You will spend it in the Wolfskull Cave. Her tone made it obvious that it was a punishment. Of course, she'd remain near the cave  as to not allow any jail-breaks to happen. And if the cave was occupied, she'd find some dead-end tunnel to keep her in. These kind of things were not to be tolerated, and the coyote was lucky to still be breathing at this point.