Silver Creek I was lightning, before the thunder
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
Thought Mawk would come and pay a visit! @Skylaris and perhaps @Spring and/or @Heston ? Anyone welcome!

It felt odd, being back here. The scents and sounds... the area... it was so familiar. He had surely missed his old home, temporary as it may be, so he was glad to be back. Even if it was only for a day. Things had been tough recently and with his own children on the way, as well as Noor's, he had been struggling to find time to return to Silver Creek. He wanted to pay a visit, he wanted to see Skylaris, and Spring and maybe even Heston. Familiar faces - that was what he wanted to see. He prayed that nothing bad had happened to them... he prayed that nothing bad had happened to the pack. Hopefully they were still going strong. It had been a long time since the man had been here and many things must have changed.

Once he reached the borders, the wolfdog let out a sigh of relief, scenting the freshly marked borders. A long howl erupted from his maw, calling to whoever would come. He needed to catch up with them. By now Spring would have given birth, and hopefully that had all gone well. Mawk did, slightly, regret leaving when he did, but he supposed it had not been all bad with Skylaris to take his place.

He just wanted to say hello. Make sure they were all okay and doing well.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris had rarely found time to get out. Soltero was consuming all her time - not that she really minded, for she did love him, but it could be a pain in the ass. She wanted to explore. She wanted to mess about, meet new people, have some fun. Like she used to do. But, with her little young one, she was unable. She could, of course, leave the den, but she could not go out for long. The dove was just out taking a small walk, not too far from the den where Solly slept, when the call reached her ears. At first she did not recognise it, but after a moment the realization hit her and she felt her heart pound in her chest. Mawk. She set off in a jog immediately, but soon sped up, unable to contain her excitement. He was here! He was back!

The moment the scraggly golden wolfdog came into view, Skylaris practically leapt with joy, racing over to the borders without a second thought. "OH MY GOD, MAWK!" She yelped, nosing his side. "I've missed you so fucking much. Where have you been?!" The mother looked at him lovingly. She did not love him like that, no - he was her best friend. Always had been, from the moment they met. Besides, Skylaris did not plan to ever love anyone as anything more than a friend. Other than little Solly, of course.

Oh, right. Solly. Mawk didn't know. Crap.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Throws in Natashe because I haven't been posted here in a long time

Natashe had heard the howl from the borders and made her way there.She could hear Skylaris's yelps and shouts but she was too far away to hear the tone or words. Thinking her friend was being attacked she ran forward and with a mighty snarl arrived on scene to see...to see Skylaris wagging her tail and staring adoringly at a male who stood on their borders.

She lowered her raised tail and cleared her throat feeling quite foolish and then say down. She recognized the male vaguely, his name was Mawk right? She had fought alongside him when Spring was getting attacked but that was pretty much the only time she had seen him around. She knew he had left to be with his mate, and though there was a slight bitterness within her about it she had no real opinion about it.

"Mawk." She greeted with a dip of her head and then turned to Skylaris noticing how the girl looked at Mawk. She smiled and gave a soft chuckle "if you want to embrace him, go ahead. I don't think spring would think anything of it" she said completely misreading the situation.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The moment Mawk heard Sky's voice, he began wagging his own curled tail furiously (it was most amusing to watch) in return. A wide grin spread out across his face as he watched her approach, and he nuzzled her side at the same time she did to him. "It's so good to see you, Sky!" He barked, tongue lolling out in excitement. "Aye, a true lady, as always," he chuckled after hearing her shouts and cussing, then watched as another wolf approached the two. He faintly recognised her as... Natashe? Yes, Natashe. He had not seen much of her during his time at Silver Creek, but he remembered her all the same. "Hey!" He greeted, giving another wag of his tail. 

It was then that he looked down to see her having... only three legs? Was that why she had had a slight limp on her way over? Mawk had thought he was imagining things... "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED SKY? DID SOMEONE DO THAT TO YOU? TELL ME WHO SO I CAN KICK THEIR ASS!" He shouted loudly, brows knitting in concern for his friend. He would find out who did it and boy would he mess them up.

"Other than the leg, how are ya both? I'm so sorry I wasn't able to visit sooner, Ganador has been hella busy lately." He frowned slightly, but it disappeared soon enough. "I have news! Uh... big news! Me and Cebra are official mates, and Cebra's actually... expecting now. She's due soon." He grinned again, tail madly wagging like before. He loved his wife more than anything, and now that he would have children, he was extremely happy. "The only problem is that there is kinda a complete psycho-murderer hanging around who's targeted someone among our ranks. Apparently they're siblings. We're trying to sort it out, but if you ever come around to visit or anything just beware!" He moved on from that topic quickly, not wanting to dampen the mood.

"So are Spring and Heston's pups born? Do'ya think the alphas will come and see me? They don't have to, but it would be nice to see them again." He thought back to the time he left, and felt a small stab of regret leaving them while Spring was pregnant. "You found a special someone yet, Sky?" He asked, winking. The wolfdog hoped she would find someone soon - then they could have double dates. c;
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris nodded. "I'm always a lady," she winked, wagging her tail to match the pace of his. She turned to see Natashe approach them, and she grinned. "Hey Natashe!" she barked, looking back to Mawk as he led out a very loud shout that made her smile a great deal. "Calm down, Mawk - It was a little while ago now. A wolf from somewhere, he was in a bad mood I guess; I just pissed him off more. I'm fine, really." Sort of a lie, but not really. She had trouble getting around a lot of the time, but overall she was fine. It rarely caused her pain these days.

"OH MY GOD REALLY AWW THAT'S SO ADORABLE OH MY GOSH I NEED TO SEE THEM WHEN THEY ARE BORN CONGRATS!" She yelled at a similar note to how he had reacted, only this was much happier. "I'll come visit for sure, ahhhh!" She had grown to love pups, much as she often didn't want to admit it. Guess Solly had changed her slightly. Speaking of Solly, Sky really needed to tell Mawk. But she waited for him to finish talking first.

"I don't know - I can howl for them if you want in a bit." She replied, flicking her tail somewhat anxiously. "Um, no, I haven't," she chuckled, but her smile soon faded slightly. "But on that topic - Errrr, how to explain?" The dove glanced at Natashe. "I kinda... umm.. was raped, I guess you could say.... But... I.... have a pup now. Soltero - Solly. My baby." She stuttered, then smiled like a goof. "I love him."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe smiled at Mawk's greeting and dipped her head to the male. She stepped closer to Skylaris and immediately regretted her decision when the both of them started screaming rapid sentences back and forth. "The prey is going to be gone for days" she muttered, though her tone was joking.

She had indeed misread the situation, Mawk had a mate and pups on the way. Natashe grimaced but was relieved as nobody commented on or  seemed to notice her hint at what she had thought to be Skylaris's feelings for Mawk. She offered Mawk a happy smile "Congrats on your new family Mawk" she said softly.

The conversation turned to psycho killers and dangers near Mawks pack and she gave him a concerned look. Then the conversation took a turn to a subject that made her uneasy and she met Skylaris's gaze unsure what to say herself. "Her son is...beautiful. A good thing that came from something awful" she added after Skylaris was done speaking.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk chuckled at Natashe's brief muttered sentence, but his eyes searched Skylaris. "You're sure you're okay? Imma find that fucker soon, and I'll take his leg. Why did he do it? Just cuz you pissed him off? Bastard." His voice was laced with slight anger but also traces of sympathy. He cared deeply for his childhood friend, the only one who had stuck by him. She did not deserve the horrible things that had occured.

"Thanks, Natashe. I'm so excited!" His tail was already twitching in anticipation for his mate and future kids. Skylaris' shouting made him flinch, but he let out a laugh. "I think I'm deaf." He replied, amused by the whole ordeal. "But yeah, you gotta come visit someday!" The Medio would love to show her his home. And everyone who he lived among - he was so grateful for all that they had done.

"WAIT WHAT? RAPED?!" Mawk shrieked, his voice raising once more. What the actual fuck had happened during his absence? Was that really what happened when he left? "Holy cow?!" His head tilted, gaze forcefully searching his friend's for any hint of pain. There seemed to be a little, but she seemed to be okay overall. Never had he expected that news. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you during that. Are you really okay? Do you know who it was?" The wolfdog's eyes were wide with shock. "Can I meet him?" Him and Sky might not be siblings, but that was what it felt like. She was the closest he had to a sister, and their relationship was very similar to that of a brother and sister - Plus, he wanted to be an uncle. He could be uncle Mawk!
124 Posts
Ooc — n
"Shhhh, shhh... enough with the yelling, geez. My ears can't take any more." She grinned, shaking her head. She was very much thankful for his concern and protectiveness over her, but she didn't really want the whole world to know she had been raped. Though at this point they probably knew that she only had three legs, too. "I'd love to come visit once Solly's big enough. We just gotta time it right, I guess. Silver Creek isn't gaining many new members, but I'm trying to fix that."

"It's fine, really. We're doing well. He's a lovely boy - so sweet." She wagged her tail, the memory of his cute little face ever present in her mind. But then there were.... his eyes... a bright apple green, just a shade lighter than his fathers... But she loved him. He might have his fathers eyes, but he was nothing like that man. Or, she didn't think so. He was far too much of a gentleman. But even so, Skylaris did not know what that wolf was normally like, so who was she to judge their similarities?
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5