Silver Creek I was lightning, before the thunder
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris had rarely found time to get out. Soltero was consuming all her time - not that she really minded, for she did love him, but it could be a pain in the ass. She wanted to explore. She wanted to mess about, meet new people, have some fun. Like she used to do. But, with her little young one, she was unable. She could, of course, leave the den, but she could not go out for long. The dove was just out taking a small walk, not too far from the den where Solly slept, when the call reached her ears. At first she did not recognise it, but after a moment the realization hit her and she felt her heart pound in her chest. Mawk. She set off in a jog immediately, but soon sped up, unable to contain her excitement. He was here! He was back!

The moment the scraggly golden wolfdog came into view, Skylaris practically leapt with joy, racing over to the borders without a second thought. "OH MY GOD, MAWK!" She yelped, nosing his side. "I've missed you so fucking much. Where have you been?!" The mother looked at him lovingly. She did not love him like that, no - he was her best friend. Always had been, from the moment they met. Besides, Skylaris did not plan to ever love anyone as anything more than a friend. Other than little Solly, of course.

Oh, right. Solly. Mawk didn't know. Crap.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 06, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Skylaris - May 09, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 14, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 15, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:35 PM