Silver Creek I'm at your service, sir.
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
AW! Assume Skylaris is napping in the den just behind Soltero! Maybe @Natashe ??

Mother was asleep. Soltero had taken this opportunity to pad out of the den and explore - he was not far, but he still felt like a total rebel. Skylaris would not mind, would she? She trusted him, didn't she? Maybe he'd make some friends while he was out here! That would be fun, especially if they wanted to play with him. He'd like that.

There were others, he knew. Mama often spoke of them. There was Heston? And.... Spring? Natashi or something, too. Other pups, he had heard of, but he could not remember their names. He only knew the adults. But hopefully they would all like him, as he hadn't spoken to any of them yet.

The boy pounced on a a clump of grass, barking quietly at it as he tugged, hoping to pull it from the ground. It was fun! He liked doing this - he liked exploring, even though Mama had to be with him. That's why he hadn't gone far yet.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe trudged along carrying a rabbit soon she had found on one of her walks. She intended on bringing it for Sol to play with, now that he was a rambunctious and bouncy pup. As she arrived near the den she was surprised to see the youth outside tugging at a patch of grass.

Smiling softly she gave a gentle woof to announce her presence to the young child, her fiery eyes softening on the boy's face. "Hello Soltero! I brought you something to play with" she spoke warmly and walked closer dropping the rabbit soon at the boy's paws. "Where's your mother dear?" She asked with a flicker of concern.
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Soltero was broken from his little trance when the Natashi-one approached. "Hai!" He barked cheerfully, continuing to tug at the grass for a moment before lifting up his head and smiling, "Oh! Whass 'at?" He looked at it blankly before remembering that his mother sometimes let him eat it. "Oh isss ribbet!" He grinned, wagging his tail furiously. "'Ank you Natashi! Mama sleepin'! I pomised not ta go far!" He glanced down at the rabbit again and pounced on it, tugging at its ear.

This was fun! He would eat it later, but why not have fun with it while he could?
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe allowed herself to relax as the boy said Sky was asleep in the den. She would be close enough to hear and help if anything happened, but just in case she would remain here with the boy for a while. "I see. Do you want to play tug of war?" she offered with a few quick sways of her tail. She enjoyed playing with pups, but she hadn't done so since she herself was young and playing with Spring and her other siblings.