Swiftcurrent Creek this exam accounts for 80% of your final grade
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Potential last post from me - I hope it's OK to conclude, @Njal ! As per the last round it's fine to ignore posting order after Njal posts.

The gathered wolves listened politely enough, but the meeting lacked the enthusiasm that Bazi had hoped for. It felt like the Monday morning pow-wow that everyone attends out of habit, nursing coffee and a deep desire to go back to bed. She noted those that had pledged themselves to her service - Athena, Sky, and - surprisingly - Scimitar, who looked better suited to warring than long runs. Razo was offered up by what Bazi presumed was his wife, and she nodded curtly at the suggestion.

Unrealistic expectations and low yield made a sourness build in the back of her throat. Bazi listened to Njal's booming voice, searching the gathering for a pair of eyes to lock on to. She found Cutthroat's golden eyes in the back - a wolf she had summoned mostly to keep an eye on (in more ways than one). They exchanged stares now, Beta and captive. It struck her that the black pirate was completely at the mercy of her whims, and that was both powerful and hugely amusing. What lowly task could she assign to him? Something that would force him to toil in the sun? Perhaps he could act as an errand boy within the Swiftcurrent borders.

Njal concluded his segment (which garnered interest from Amekaze) and thereby the meeting. With any luck, any overly social wolves among them would know not to approach strangers with wagging tails as so many Teekon Wilds wolves did. Everything else was common sense - supposedly, but Bazi had decided that summer wolves had the propensity for strange behaviour.

"Dismissed, then," she barked lightly - Njal had summarized, and the gathering were free to. Before they could stand and go, she added with a generous hint of dark mirth to her voice, "Cutthroat here is our captive, for those of you who weren't aware. Make sure he doesn't stray to far, and since he's stuck indoors, assign him whatever labours you see fit." There was heat in her stare when the Beta female finally broke it away from the Tortuga prisoner, smiling as she turned away to seek some neutral object to rest her eyes.

For the scouts - I'll set up a thread in the members' forum to work out a few threads, shall I? :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: this exam accounts for 80% of your final grade - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 02:04 PM