Hideaway Strath when we arrive, sons and daughters
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
Sirius right now: click!

"Mom,"
the boy complained sassily as Isley groomed him again— feeling irrationally suppressed. Sirius was only just recently beginning to have as big of a verbal personality as he did a physical one. Too much downtime had certainly made him a bottled up creature, serving up several pawfuls for whoever had to keep an eye on him at the time. His mother had pretty good handle on things, though, probably having found her stride with the rambunctious boy after a stressful month of nursing him back to health. He'd never be one hundred percent, unbeknownst to anyone, but you wouldn't be able to tell this by watching him; the boundless boy that was not unlike a Tasmanian devil. "You already tolded me we got a speshul day!" Stop telling me already!

He pouted up at her until she freed him (or gave up on settling him) and then bunny-hopped after her as she led him to the Banrion's. Hemlock reminded him that he needed to be careful with the other children, to which his face screwed up. Be gentle was a phrase she used when he was getting a little too rowdy with his needle-toothed gnawing. "But.. but how'm I s'pose to play wif'em? You said I could play wif'em—!" he raised his voice, though he appeared to be more worried than angry.

Was this about to be... boring?!

He forgot what he was protesting when Lotte galloped over. The silver-blue queen infected the boy with her energy, and he increased it tenfold in that magical puppy way— his tail wagging so fiercely that his hips were nearly being thrown side to side in the momentum. As long stockinged legs lowered into a bow, Sirius jumped forward and attacked her chin with an overly enthusiastic mouth. He was so excited that he ran— very quickly— around her, and then under her, where he squoze himself beneath her lowered chest, and pawed at her padded breastplate from his squirming back.

It would be another moment, before he'd really notice the other kids.
Messages In This Thread
when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Lotte - May 06, 2017, 05:55 PM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Eirlys - May 06, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Mallaidh - May 07, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Ceallach - May 11, 2017, 02:53 AM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 02:58 AM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Lotte - May 20, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Eirlys - May 20, 2017, 07:13 AM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Sirius - May 20, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Mallaidh - May 22, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Ceallach - May 23, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: when we arrive, sons and daughters - by Hemlock - May 23, 2017, 12:23 AM