Silver Moraine lover lay me down inside the garden soil
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
A red tongue lolled out of his white maw, with clear drops of water still dripping from his chin. He'd just passed a little creek, and had stopped to slake his thirst before carrying on, a little lighter than he was used to, but in good enough spirits, still.

It'd been several months since he'd first set out, and though he'd yet to come across anything that held substantial interest, there was now a scent of wolf about the land; soon enough, he'd meet another of his kind.

Trotting along the morraine, he found himself looking around at the scattered evergreens that grew along the edges of the wide road he'd found himself upon. When he'd first seen the strange passageway, he'd been a bit worried about what following it might mean; the Elkbone pack had not been terribly superstitious, but neither had they been used to strange happenings or unnatural landscapes (King was not aware that this was neither of those things). But the first step into the gravel had not harmed him, and neither had the second. Unperturbed, King had walked on, and on, and on and on until he caught sight of the dark figure ahead of him.

Only the did he stop, and stare a bit, and - finally - pace forward with a fair amount of caution, his tail waving like a flag behind him; proud, but not unfriendly.
Messages In This Thread
lover lay me down inside the garden soil - by Indie - May 07, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: lover lay me down inside the garden soil - by King - May 08, 2017, 09:45 PM