Silver Moraine lover lay me down inside the garden soil
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
King paused for a moment, his ears flickering uncertainly at the sound of the unfamiliar word. But, a moment later, he'd decided it was a greeting of some sort, and answered in kind: "Hey!" he barked, striding forward to close the distance between them. King halted only a few yards from her, leaving the decision on just how close they'd be up to her. While she'd sounded friendly enough, King was a bit nervous about meeting this stranger - the first in this land. "You're the first wolf I've seen for weeks," he told her, tail swishing to show that this was a good thing, in his opinion.

Greetings out of the way, King studied the dark woman, comparing her to others that he'd known. She did not seem to be a different sort of wolf than him - something his mother and father had warned him about, before he set off on this adventure. Dreamgirl had told him not to gawk, and Mountaineer had laughed as he told him about a certain kind of wolf called a 'pug', which was smaller than a puppy and had a face like a rock had fallen on it.

Looking at the stranger, now, King decided that they'd just been messing with him. The woman looked perfectly normal.
Messages In This Thread
lover lay me down inside the garden soil - by Indie - May 07, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: lover lay me down inside the garden soil - by King - May 12, 2017, 05:26 PM