Silver Moraine lover lay me down inside the garden soil
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The interloper came closer, but not by much — he kept distance between them, but Indie did not feel that it was needed. After all, what type of useful communication could happen over wide distances? With sweeping movement of sooty limbs, Indie picked her path of least resistance between boulders and uprooted flora to come face to face with the silvered man. In truth, he had been the first wolf she’d seen in quite some time, too. 

But he didn’t need to know such things, so Indie lifted a paw and stifled a chuckle before questioning “Am I?” The woman raised her head, regarding him carefully. He seemed friendly enough and not at all devious — he was alone after all, and solitary wolves rarely needed master deviousnesses — but Indie knew better than most that looks could be deceiving.  As such, Indie needed a better view.

So the vaudevillian looked to her side and found a piece of broken earth that rose many feet but seemed ascendable. Without a word, her dextrous feet met the stone and Indie nimbly leapt to its apex. From her newfound elevation, the inky woman looked down her pointed nose at the man below. “You must be lonely, then.” It was more of an assertion than a question, because she certainly was feeling isolated nowadays — and if this man was too, well, Indie was more than happy to offer diversion. 
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
lover lay me down inside the garden soil - by Indie - May 07, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: lover lay me down inside the garden soil - by Indie - May 14, 2017, 03:10 PM