Silver Moraine lover lay me down inside the garden soil
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
Indie.

King shot the woman a sidelong glance, thinking that he quite liked the name, and wondering if there was a right way to say so. She was pretty, and although she made him a bit nervous, King was willing to make allowances. He'd never been quite so alone as he was right then, and even a scary, homely companion might've seemed like an attractive choice. Perhaps a well-worded compliment would sway the woman to his side?

But before he'd mustered the courage, King's game was turned on him, and he was summarily dismissed. The young male balked, a bit startled at this sudden turn of events, and gazed after Indie with a disappointed look on his face. But it seemed she had no use for his company, and so King was determined to go on pretending he had no use for hers.

Without responding, he kept on the way he'd been going, allowing the dark woman to drift further and further from his presence, but not entirely from his mind.
Messages In This Thread
lover lay me down inside the garden soil - by Indie - May 07, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: lover lay me down inside the garden soil - by King - June 14, 2017, 10:53 PM