Dragoncrest Cliffs I was lightning before the thunder
165 Posts
Ooc —

the loud call of one of the children had her start, first thinking that it was the older woman, the mother, the one she thought was called Fire...SomethingFire. her mind worked, attempting to come up with the answer while at the same time starting to her paws, heart pounding and wondering if she was not welcome here. the fact that one of the pups had been the one to yell occurred to her at the same time than the woman's name did- Wildfire. 

the woman in question spoke a moment later, ushering a pup behind her, and the words struck Anatha as chilled. certainly, after so much time alone and not making much of an effort to get to know her packmates, she tended to read into words and actions, more than she ought to. the girl considers turning and leaving, and her paws almost itch to leave the woman and her family, but the appearance of Thuringwethil, the leader she knows best, has her still her paws and her wavering confidence hold her here. "No" she adds after a few moments of silence, adding after, "I can go." she isn't sure the woman wants her here, in the same way she isn't sure if she was right in bringing home the starving girl.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 08, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Anatha - May 08, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Artaax - May 08, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Antumbra - May 10, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Anatha - May 11, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Blixen - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM