Fairspell Meadow the world has turned and left me here
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]It had only hit her a few days ago; she had never explored her surroundings but the more inward territories. What lied to the East of their home was a mystery, seeing that no one in these damned woods wanted her to grow up with knowledge about the world it seemed. But Nyx was a clever woman; what she could not learn from another, she learned herself. It had been this way with hunting and even with dismembering - both acts she enjoyed, though one was for survival and the other for pleasure. She had a life not many knew about - not even her blood-mother that had disowned her moons ago or her father that had not even been involved in her life at all. Her father she tolerated, given his age and wise words, but her mother? She despised Nemesis for not being there as she grew up - she had hated seeing her brothers being given a position of high value while she was neglected and ignored. It was a cruel act of favouritism - something she did not stand for. Either you had strength - mental or physical - or you didn't, and only the one having that mixed with something that made a leader a great one should be allowed a position at the top. Damien was their rightful ruler, but even he had seemed to cower at the thought of taking over with force. And so, the burden was passed on to the disowned daughter.

She crossed the borders that had kept her safe for her whole life into the unknown - the wind playing favourites as well. The wind was blowing her scent in the direction she was going, which was quite dangerous. She relied on her other senses then. Her mismatched eyes trailed over the meadow's blooming flowers - spotting a sun touched coat of bark that draped over a malnourished, skeletal form too late for her to alter her path. She slowed to a stop a safe distance away, her gaze questioning him without a word.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
the world has turned and left me here - by Tsukiko - May 08, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: the world has turned and left me here - by Nocturnal - May 08, 2017, 02:57 PM