Fairspell Meadow the world has turned and left me here
16 Posts
Ooc —
Tsukiko had encountered wolves outside of his family before. He had lived among them on the mountain, grown accustomed to their presence. They did not play strong roles within his life regardless of the fact they let him linger there with uncle. When they dispersed, and then Tsukiko returned from his explorations to find even his kin missing, he knew there was no reason to stick around either. There were clusters of wolves between the mountain and this wild place - some which took to the boy easily, accepted his mild-mannered ways and more basic nature - and others which he hastily fled from, or ignored.

It was difficult to tell which option he should take with this stranger - dark though they were, they were young too, and did not carry themselves as if they owned this land. Tsukiko had halted initially for that airy scent of wolf but, now, he watched the stranger with a careful eye; he did not look away, nor did he stare upon her with any desire to control. He just was, and behind him his tail began to sway with a friendly beat.
Messages In This Thread
the world has turned and left me here - by Tsukiko - May 08, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: the world has turned and left me here - by Tsukiko - May 08, 2017, 03:29 PM