Fairspell Meadow the world has turned and left me here
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]While Nyx was anything but humble she was not the one to rub in that she was more familiar with something; she knew not to be like her mother. Only in certain situations did she present herself as something larger than life, but never would she do so with a stranger nor with the wolves of the woods. Respect was to be earnednot to be given around freely as Nemesis believed. Her sons were not more than Potema's - Nyx was no less than her siblings. Her mismatched eyes trailed over the other form with precise caution, only moving closer when he did not show irritation with her presence. She had not met many strangers in her life - given the short moment to think about it, she would say he was the first.

Greetings. She chuffed in her slightly accented voice, ears pressing forward attentively and curiously. He seemed so different from what she was used to; nothing like her brother, Damien nor the old Miraak.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
the world has turned and left me here - by Tsukiko - May 08, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: the world has turned and left me here - by Nocturnal - May 09, 2017, 12:01 PM