Arrow Lake my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
The sun warms her fur, soaking into her skin and giving her reminisce of days with nothing weight her mind down. Her green eyes close while her head floats freely above her shoulders, nose pointed toward the quiet of the lake. The sounds amplify the longer she allows herself to listen without the distraction of sight. Birds chirp in the distance, ducks splash in the lake ahead, and there’s gentle footfalls disrupting the sand. The speed of the steps are not enough to alarm her, but her ears swivel upon her head to enjoy the last few moments of the silence in warmth. Her eyes open a moment later, turning to see the pale wolf down, away from the lake.

Adeline stiffens her posture, rising so that she is sternal but she does not lift from the sand. The male away from her does not look familiar but she’s drawn to the prominent scars across his muzzle and complimenting blue eyes that pop from his pale fur. “Hey,” she says, voice, quiet as her ears fold back and she eventually picks herself up to her feet.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 04:33 PM