Arrow Lake my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
i am sorry for the awful quality of this post. ;-;

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kjalarr watches as she rises to her paws and for a moment the scarred northman expects her to depart. To his surprise, quickly muted as it was, she does not. It flickers across the glacial depths of his lingering gaze for a moment as she, more or less, concurs to his observation. She is a curious thing, Kjalarr decides with a bird-like cant of his head — a gesture that comes from his father. Curiosity is not something that has fallen short of Ragnar’s son. Kjalarr has often considered that is a trait passed down as opposed to one’s own desire to figure out the world and it’s inhabitants around them. Odinn was curious. He traded his eye for knowledge and often Kjalarr asks himself what he would be willing to trade for it. In the case of the Allfather, however, an eye seemed insignificant compared to what he gained from the bargain. As Kjalarr had been vision impaired when he was younger he assumed he’d be fortunate enough to adjust quickly if he made the decision to forego an eye for knowledge. She elaborates with an awkward chuckle, telling him that she is enjoying a little adventure, drawing him back in. Kjalarr’s ears cup forth offering her his rapt attention willingly as she reaches out to reclaim it. “Has it been an exciting adventure so far?” Kjalarr asks amiably.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
RE: my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world - by Kjalarr - May 27, 2017, 05:32 AM