Silver Creek First Blood
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven

Seri woke up today with a plan, a plan which drove excitment through her entire body. Her mission today was to go on her first hunt withone of her parents. Neither of them knew this but she was eager to tell them. She was a week away from becomming 3 months old and had almost her full range of vocabulary. She called to them seeing which would respond. "Daddy, Mommy!" she paced back and forth waiting for their responce. "Lets go hunting." she stated with a playfully serious face as her tail wagged vigeriously behind her.

She had been weained off her moths milk and had eaten regergetated food before, but she wanted to catch some food herself. That was she could eat whenever she wanted, she thought to herself. Not having to wait on her parents or bother them while they were busy doing something else.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She sleep happily, no dreams just a calm contented darkness - she awoke to the sound of her daughter calling her.  Blearily she blinked for a few seconds, trying to focus, before pulling herself up to her paws.  Appearantly it seemed, her daughter wished to go hunting... which sounded fine, as her daughter was around three months now.  A mouse should do the trick.

"Sure sweetheart," she yipped, "I can take you out, unless your Daddy wants to come too."  She eyed her mate for a moment, fine if he stayed or not, before turning back to her daughter.  "How about we go find a nice mouse to hunt?  Does that sound nice?"
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
As was usual, the cry of a child brought him to wakefulness. More specifically, his child. He'd grown accustomed to the screaming and yelling that his children produced on a daily basis. He lifted his head to blink at the women before him, catching the look on his daughters' face as she asked to go hunting. 

His brows raised and he lifted himself self up to his paws. Could they be old enough already? It passed in a blur of activity, their growing. Spring responded encouragingly and sent a glance to him. Of course he would go. He couldn't miss this milestone. 

"A moose?!" He cried, mouth gaping exaggeratedly as he stared at Spring in faux shock. "Her father may be a famed tracker and hunter of elk tails, but I hardly think a moose is age appropriate my love." He grinned at the two, wiggling his brows at Seri in a silly way to make her laugh. 

"Maybe we should keep it simple, start with a mountain lion? A hawk, perhaps?" 

posting from my phone hope it doesn't look too bad!
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Seri was excited when her mother had emerged from the den. Seri though she might need to beg to go out on a hunt, but surprisingly it seemed her mother was on board. Spring purposed a mouse hunt when Heston emerged from the den as well. He came out with a playfully shocked expression and tone speaking of how a moose was far to large for his daughter. This made Seri laugh as she said "No daddy a mouuse, not a mooose." She said elongating the differences in the vowel sounds. Hesto then proposed something smaller like a mountain lion or a hawk. This was more puzzleing then funny to Seri as she asked "I though you weren't supposed to hunt mountain lions?" afterall they were a large preditor and the only reason to hunt them was mainly to have then leave ones territory, but Seri didn't know that.

"I want to catch a rabbit!" she said looking back and forth between both of her parents. She may not be able to hunt rabbit today, but it was a goal she wanted to meet at some point. Wagging her tail and pacing slightly she waited for her parents responces.

Your post looks fine. :)
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She chuckled as she realized her mate thought she had said moose instead of mouse, her daughter quick to correct her father.  "Is your Daddy silly?"  She asked her daughter with a smile, giving her mate a playful nug.

"As for the rabbit though sweetheart, I think we should go for a mouse first before we go after a rabbit."  She told her daughter in response to her statement.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Seri liked to see her mother laugh, and when she asked Seri the question about her father Seri playfuly nodded vigeriously in agreement. Seri sulked for a momment hearing that she wouldn't be able to catch a rabbit today, but the fact that she was allowed to catch anything that day cheered her up in no time.
She looked to her mother saying "Lets go!" before beginning to march off in no particular direction. She began peering at the ground looking for something she didn't know how to find.